•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

#100 Poll of the Decades

1. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

2. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Anaconda likes this.
  3. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

As part of the ongoing #100 celebrations, you are all cordially invited to the
    Grand Unveiling of the Results of the escChat.com #100 Poll of the Decades
    (catchy little title)
    on Saturday 30th July 2016 at 21:00 WIM.

jw’s GOOD friend CTP has worked his little socks off to bring this to you (and I think jw might have done a bit too, but don't quote me on that) so do be there (or be somewhere else which is not nearly as good).

Not only will you find out how you all voted and which songs won, but there will also be additional ‘fun’ interpolations, evoking memories of times gone by. TWTD.

So looking forward to you all being here (as opposed to so, looking forward to you all being here). Do bring tea/beer/rola-cola/your drink of choice and/or popcorn/crisps/burritos/snackettes of your chosen type and make a night of it. You know you want to.

Put it in your diaries NOW!

adamacs Anaconda CTP Curtis dan DenDutch Genesis2703 James Julio jw Luis DLC Merjan Mina Nessie NickEmpel Ronini Rua Sandera Scheeples SilentPrayer sokrates1988 Stockholm calling Teodor Wiggles ollie2283
    Rua, dan and Anaconda like this.
  4. Ronini SHIT Taste Central

It seems the nice things always collide. I will be attending a wedding on that day, but I wish you a lot of fun.
    Anaconda likes this.
  5. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Our loss, Ron. Enjoy yourself at the wedding. :)
    Ronini likes this.
  6. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

DenDutch, Rua and Anaconda like this.
  7. Anaconda I'm as sick as fuck.

I shall ofc be there. Thanks to you and cutiepie.
  8. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

All him ofc. I am but a bit part player; he has done all the work.
    Anaconda likes this.
  9. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Fixed that for you.
    adamacs and Merjan like this.
  10. I will be there, ty.
  11. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Thank you to everyone who attended the screenings of the results show and for all the nice comments about CTP's labours, the individual thanks, ending with Nathan [11:33 PM]: i just want to say the production on tonight's show has been fantastic.

Congratulations to jw and Julio who ran away with it all. :awe:

And this is how you voted.

Attached Files:

Anaconda likes this.
  12. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

#spoiler
  13. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

How is that a spoiler? Most people have seen the results.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023