•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

100th Anniversary Concert Night

1. dan Bald Member

Hi Guys,

The 100 Concert Night will take place on Friday 8th July at 9pm UK time (22:00 CET).

Submissions are open and will close on Friday 24th June.

IMPORTANT: If you have previously submitted via PM, these are no longer valid and you must submit again using the form below.

Please submit your primary and back-up videos using the form at the below link:

http://goo.gl/forms/04YxzHHHJBAeinp02
  2. Mina Member with a "past"

Do we send you 2 performances then? Back up, too?
  3. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Would it be a good/nice idea to say why we chose our particular song or will we just mention that on the night (or not at all)?
    Mina likes this.
  4. dan Bald Member

Correct Mina. The first being the one you want and second in case the first is no longer available by the time the night takes place.

Agreed that is a nice idea Janet. I think introducing the song on the night itself would be better but in case some people are unable to attend, you can also attach it to the PM.
  5. Mina Member with a "past"

So, can we send them to you now? I have them ready.
  6. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

Trouble is a lot of my songs aint got live videos :D
    dan likes this.
  7. dan Bald Member

Yep of course :)
  8. dan Bald Member

The 100 Concert Night will take place on Friday 8th July at 9pm UK time (22:00 CET).

Submissions are open and will close on Friday 24th June.

IMPORTANT: If you have previously submitted via PM, these are no longer valid and you must submit again using the form below.

Please submit your primary and back-up videos using the form at the below link:

http://goo.gl/forms/04YxzHHHJBAeinp02
    Anaconda and Julio like this.
  9. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

I take it (am hoping) the 5 minute rule doesn't apply...
    dan likes this.
  10. dan Bald Member

Nope it doesnt :)
    Merjan likes this.
  11. Anaconda I'm as sick as fuck.

Many thanks dan, I will send it to you as soon as the voting in the Song of the Decades ends, hope that's alright.
    dan and sokrates1988 like this.
  12. dan Bald Member

REMINDER
    You have until this Friday to submit a live performance video if you have not done so already. I will not be taking submissions beyond Friday.

Those that HAVE submitted are:

Aloysiana
    Balunistan
    Empelia
    Eunecta
    Furnyland
    Inspireland
    Planet Janet
    Polusa Imperio
    San Minino
    State of the Ark
    Technika
    Tildemarte
    Villa Badia
    Virdensof
    Yugosokia
    Rua and Anaconda like this.
  13. dan Bald Member

concert graphic.jpg

Thank you all for your submissions to the Celebration Concert. As previously stated, this will take place on Friday 8th July at 21:00 BST. I can now confirm that 20 nations will take part in the evening's celebration. These are, in alphabetical order:

Aloysiana
    Balunistan
    Echelon
    Empelia
    Eunecta
    Furnyland
    Il Regno d'Italofilia
    Inspireland
    Jamoukovia
    Planet Janet
    Polusa Imperio
    San Minino
    Sarnavia
    Sheepmark
    State of the Ark
    Technika
    Tildemarte
    Villa Badia
    Virdensof
    Yugosokia

A draw for the running order will take place at some point in the chat room over the next week.

Merjan Mina jw sokrates1988 Stockholm calling Curtis Julio Anaconda NickEmpel Wiggles SilentPrayer Nessie Rua DenDutch James Scheeples Sandera adamacs Genesis2703
  14. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

That is a very nice logo, well done <<
    SilentPrayer, James, Rua and 3 others like this.
  15. dan Bald Member

Many thanks jw :)
    James likes this.
  16. Mina Member with a "past"

I knew there was something I had to do on July 8th, I just didn't remember what. Unfortunately, it's the night of the final of the X Factor (which you all know I've been following passionately this year) and the problem is that I've already made plans with friends to go watch it live if Ian is in it (99% he will be). If there's ANY chance at all to change the date, please, consider it :(
  17. dan Bald Member

Ah I'm sorry that it clashes Mina. Unfortunately its not possible to change the date as the date was penciled in around Euro 2016 games and other #100 related events taking place in the chat room. :(
    Anaconda and Mina like this.
  18. Anaconda I'm as sick as fuck.

Thank you very much, dan, for a great idea and show. It made me much more emotional than I anticipated… I love every minute of my time here (HFc as that means I won’t be leaving any time soon), and I want to thank you all again for sharing your music, and your stories – tonight and always.
  19. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

wasn't that beautiful (dan's night, not boby's gushing)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023