•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

30- Villa Badia celebrates to the power of 3

1. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

Hi guys! At first, thank you all for listening my song and thank you some for voting it! I didn't expect such a great position again, it was amazing and thrilling :)

NEWS

After some editions,Villa Badia has changed. None realised, but there were troubles. The Monarchy of Esterra started importing Villa-badian cows one year ago to feed themselves with hamburgers. Half a year ago, the National Cow Company (NCC) was taken over by the Esterran government. Nowadays, only 3 cows remain in the country, and they are pets.

On the other hand, Crustonia started importing pigs from Villa Badia to use them in their daily meal, called 'pizza'. This avoided the crisis on the country and helped people to mantain a job in Villa Badia.

Villa Badia is not angry with what happened, but we saw our own identity fly to the melting pot of Avalon as pressed round meat for their delight, and we had to reconsider our country...

[IMG]
    This is the image of the new Villa Badia. A confederation of territories with true recognisement, together under our representing colours. (The bars penetrating the circle are not trivial though).
    Every language in Villa Badia has now recognision: Catalan, Spanish, Simlish, Korean with a Pyongyang accent...
    An additional blue row was added in order to thank Crustonia their help with the pigs purchase.

SONG PROMOTION

We weren't very sure about what to send this time: we had a Catalan song, a Spanish song and an English song. We took our decision, that is a mixure of them :P (Not a remix xD) I hope that you're not disappointed :)
    Our song for Il Regno d'Italofilia is beautiful. Summarizing:

-Spanish singer. English lyrics.
    -Indie
    -Video recorded in Madrid (somehow). I'm living in Madrid btw :P
    -Have you ever hated and loved at the same time?
    -Lipstick.

Perhap's I said too much for Custo :P

THANK YOU!!
  2. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Lipstick --> Jedward --> Ew?
    I do hope it's not Jedward style, but I ofc expect better music from you!:D Good luck
  3. James ... and his things xD

Jesús zegt
    I want those pigs
    Luis DLC likes this.
  4. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

would i be so obvious with a hint, nick :P
  5. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

This sounds so exciting. :D
  6. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

q.s. *giggle*
  7. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Most definitely :'(
  8. EuroCusto Member

Please, Nessie and James, stop talking about pigs haha xD , I think I had enough on chat and also on msn and also I can't change my avatar, I didn't choose that pic with those pigs xD, jw and his things of course...so...behave and relax :P

And well...about your song Nessie, I don't know what song you sent yet, but I will think about that and I will try to guess it xD

By the way, I like your new flag, and please Nessie, my country is Custonia, not Crustonia, haha xD
    James and Merjan like this.
  9. James ... and his things xD

1. I have sense of humour , James please:rolleyes:
    2. What a great avatar you have selected, Crusty.<3
    3. Jesús zegt: I want those pigs
    Luis DLC and Nessie like this.
  10. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

What are you insinuating Merj :o
  11. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Are you inferring something that's (not) there? :sneaky:
  12. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

Idknu?
  13. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Well only you know what you're inferring ofc
  14. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

What I'm inferring is irrelevant. I'm more interested in what you are implying :P
  15. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Hahaha :D
  16. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

To change the subject slightly, I like the new flag. I think it very classy. (And as I am posh [allegedly] I should know :))
  17. EuroCusto Member

Jij en je spullen James XD
    James likes this.
  18. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Love the new flag, as you said yourself Nessie (at least I think you said it), it's classy and dirty at the same time:D
  19. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

I just realized that it might be the return of...Gio *thunder and dramatic music*
  20. Julio STRANGLES

pff

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023