•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

4th Edition of the ESCChat Song Contest - Rules

1. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

The 4th edition of the EscChat Song Contest will be hosted in New Metaxashire, Fireflance after the success of U+Ur Hand, sung by Pink who's become our national hero!

If you want to participate, these rules will be useful to you:
    RULES

· Songs cannot be Eurovision songs, and they cannot be songs that have taken part in national finals or were planned to take part in national finals. This includes any variants, covers, different versions etc of ESC/NF songs, and JESC songs. They’re not allowed!

· However songs can be by artists that have taken part in Eurovision/Eurovision national finals.

· You can send a song from anywhere in the world.

· If two people end up trying to choose the same song or two people enter songs by the same artist, the person who submitted it first wins the rights to that song! So submit early!

· People do not represent countries; they simply represent the song they chose.

· (Almost) anybody can enter

· Also if you wish to do a NF you may do so and if you do make sure you don't reveal the results.

· To take part you need to:

1: Email a song (that complies with the rules) to me @ [email protected] with the following info:
    Youtube or Google video link
    Title of song
    Name of performer of song
    Name of country
    Flag of country (NEW)

2: Don’t tell anybody what you’ve chosen!!

3: Email me your votes, when all the songs have been revealed! But just like the songs, don’t tell anybody your votes!! Then I’ll post a document with the complete scoreboard and we can all bitch about who did/didn’t award points to each other!

4: And finally, the winner of this one organises the next one!

Only people who have submitted songs can vote!

START SUBMITTING YOUR SONGS NOW!

By the way, due to some people having exams these days (including me), I think you should be able to submit entries until NEXT Saturday (6th of June) at 00:00 (CET) and as soon as we have all votes I'll announce the results. Please vote as soon as possible as some people get really angry if you are late...!! (including me)
    If you sent a song but you changed your mind about it you can change it until Saturday the 6th of June. If you change your mind about the votes you can change them before the last person votes by sending me an email.

========================================================================
    these are the countries that have already shown interest to participate and selected their songs:
    Fireflance
    Fusonia
    Moofistan
    LuLuLand
    (the Kingdom of) Sheepmark
    Hatican City
    Þiðbandið
    San Minino
    Støkkanslåndet
    Black Daisystan
    Hexelbourg (Former Christiania)
    Serduchkia
    Arbana
    The State of the Ark
    Lusitânia
    Safinette

Total (until now): 16 Countries
  2. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

this isnt really related but if you got a mesage on your profile stating "Brotherhood of friends" in either english or the language appropriate please look at my profile to get a definition of what i mean link to my profile found here : http://escchat.com/member.php?u=15 in the ABOUT ME - MY STORY section

congrats kots you really deserved the win!
  3. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Black Daisystan will have a national final, hosted by state TV.

Unfortunately none of you will be able to see it as state regulations strictly prohibit any international viewing of our programmes as you don't pay the TV licence :P

And in Black Daisystan we like to give the vote to the people, so the winner shall be decided by a 3% televote, along with a 97% jury vote, because we also need a professional opinion ofcourse. And in true eurovision style, the professional jury shall consist of music professionals, such as Vlad Putin (Bald scary man & husband to ruler of San Minino), Kim Jong-Il (Glorious Dictator of North Korea) & Chairman Mao (Dead since 1976) :)
  4. Kevin New Member

all i can say is: ROFL!
  5. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

hahahah jonny! that was very funny!!! the logo is ready! here it is:

[IMG]

Tell me your opinion!!
  6. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

Why don't you have an international jury? It could be led by CR-AP! ;)
  7. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

Very good logo. I have high hopes for this edition. My highest hope is that I don't get even lower this time. :D
  8. Kevin New Member

i cant see the logo :S
  9. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

10. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

i might need to change something in the logo bcz the letters look very normal...
  11. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Well we would have but at the moment hes stuck at border control after he tried to enter the country under the name of "Hadise Açıkgöz" with 5 kilograms of cocaine stored in his underwear :(
  12. Kevin New Member

i tried that and it just comes up with a box with a cross in it :S (when it refuses to load a picture)
  13. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

14. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Try this link :)

Attached Files:

15. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

thanks jonny!!
  16. Kevin New Member

nope - i couldnt see either of them lol, but i can see jonnys one (thanks for both trying, this pc must really suck :P)

and it looks good - gives the contest a national feel :D
  17. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Yeh I forgot to say, I like it!! :) Its got personality and it fits in with your flags colours :D
  18. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

inspiration hits my door! i just thought how the recap should look!!! and i will definitely need everybody's flags!!
  19. Kevin New Member

when i go on the other pc in a few hours i will find the biggest version of my flag, and send it to you ;) - i will also send you my next song as well :D
  20. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Yeah i'll send you the high quality (the BIG ONE!) of my flag when I send you my song, which will probably be by the end of the day ;)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023