•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

5th Anniversary Contest

1. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Firstly, HFC to my GOOD self, Mina, Stockholm calling and Scheeples for making it five whole years, as today is our fifth anniversary. And we are happy to have Jonny back with us again, who also joined on day one.

To celebrate this, we will be hosting a special birthday edition of the contest. It will be a one-off event wherein you will work with a partner and participate as a team. Together, you must decide which song will represent the your team. You must both consent to the song.

I need to know who wants to participate, so I can work out how many teams there will be. We will conduct a special draw later to determine the teams. If one (or both) participants in the team have previously won an edition of the contest, then that team may, if they wish, send any of their previous winning artists.

Each person must still vote independently without colluding with their partner. Participants must also record a video or audio vote as part of the results presentation.

Note that although you will vote independently, it has not yet been decided whether to combine the independent votes with those from the other team member in a 50/50 manner to create a team's 12-1 points or not. For example, we could play the video voting clips of both participants, and then visually combine their votes into one set of 12-1. Alternatively each person's votes could stand on their own, but that might lead to top-heavy results as there will be twice the number of votes than entries. Feedback is welcome.

But for now, I need to know exactly who will participate, so we can conduct the draw to pair up the participants.
    Mina, NickEmpel, James and 2 others like this.
  2. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

How marvellous that I am the first person to register my interest, so keen to take part am I :P
    NickEmpel, James and jw like this.
  3. CTP Jass hater

DO consider my interest registered.
  4. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

I'll also take part. :D
  5. HFC to us all and escChat for 5 wonderful years, mgf.

It would be an honour to take part.
    NickEmpel and jw like this.
  6. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

I'd love to take part :D Amazing idea!
    James and jw like this.
  7. Wiggles Administrator

I would very much like to take part, mgf jw.
  8. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

Love to take part jw
  9. Teodor Moderator

I'm in! ;)
  10. DenDutch Well-Known Member

Congratulations for the 5th anniversary. :yeah:
    I'll participate too!
  11. ThatWelshOne Member

Happy Birthday Escchat.com! Here's to another 5 years!
    I will participate, too. :D
  12. Curtis Belgium is a non country.

i'll do it, dibs on teaming with gian.
    NickEmpel, DenDutch, jw and 1 other person like this.
  13. James ... and his things xD

:( Rua

Count me in as well of course!
  14. Julio STRANGLES

I'm in, ofc
  15. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

rude, as usual

but nevertheless, I am in, I would be proud to be a part of such an amazing idea and I would be happy to record a video to announce our results :3 . And ofc, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ESCCHAT!!!!!! A congratulations to our ´´oldest´´ members too! :)
  16. Fat Sandera Member

[IMG]

Happy 5th Birthday!!! :D

I am in! :up:
    Teodor, NickEmpel, Rua and 2 others like this.
  17. Mina Member with a "past"

Birthday-Five.jpg

Happy Birthday To Us and of course I'll take part.
    I think that the independent votes should be combined..it would make things more interesting.
    jw likes this.
  18. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

I Agree Mina combined votes sound better and would keep the team theme going
  19. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

WHATS ANOTHER YEEEAR TO SOMEONE WHO NAAANANANAA :D :D

I'm in!!
    Mina, jw and ThatWelshOne like this.
  20. I will.

[IMG]
    jw likes this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023