•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

#75 and T2 announcement

1. CTP Jass hater

DUE to unforeseen circumstances that you do not need to know about, the results shows for #75 and T2 will be delayed until at least the following weekend of 27th and 28th December. Whilst this is entirely unplanned, it may also be appropriate, considering the fact that the chat room has been virtually empty these past days and you quite frankly don’t deserve the time and effort that goes into producing them if you can’t be bothered to show up on non-contest days.
    MagicGianluk likes this.
  2. Mina Member with a "past"

Oh, no :( I'll be out on the 27th...and to thnk I'm one of those who's in chat every day..lol.

Anyway, I hope the problem isn't health-related!!!!
    MagicGianluk likes this.
  3. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

I'm sure everybody will be fine with the delay, and as Mina said, I hope it isn't health-related.

Regarding the latter part of the post, however, the run-up to Christmas is a busy time for everybody. Berating those of us who are in the chat room fairly regularly but haven't been able to visit in the past few days seems a little unwarranted when there are many contest participants who refuse to show up even for results day, and haven't donated a single penny to the contest.
    MagicGianluk likes this.
  4. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

As said above, I do hope it isn't a health-related issue or another variety of negative issue.

Thank you for letting us know of the situation, Chris - and I've seen how quiet the website has been the past few days and I do agree with Jonny that Christmas is a busy time for everyone, although I know myself that I could have contributed somewhat more to the chatroom.

But anyway, ty for the update
  5. Genesis2703 Pointless

I do also hope the issue is not too serious :(

I know I personally have not visited chat the past few days simply to travelling back home, and then getting pretty ill and basically missing out on Tuesday/Wednesday, so not intentional in the slightest :'(

Thanks for the info about the delay, shall make a note of it now <<
  6. dan Bald Member

Sorry but I find this comment slightly unfair. Some of us simply can't be here every night even if we wanted to be.

My work involves a rota system so 2 out of 4 weeks a month my shift starts at 1.30 and runs until 9.30. Given that my commute is an hour away, by the time I get home, eat and shower its too late to even consider logging on. Whilst I'm doing this work pattern I have popped into chat a few times between 10-11pm on a weekday to see how everyone is doing but truth be told, i'm usually too tired hence why I tend to be more active on a weekend.
  7. DenDutch Well-Known Member

I can understand that Dan, but it wasn't pointed to you. There were just lots of people who could have come to chat this week. We had 3 (!) people on tuesday and 7 on wednesday, and that could and should be more.

I'll join the other people and hope this is not medical-related. The delay is no problem for me at all. I will miss a rather big part of the ed. 75 show though (if the delay is only one week), but that's better than missing the T2 show (as I would, if there was no delay at all). If there is something I can do to help, you can ask ofc.
  8. ThatWelshOne Member

Well I hope everything is okay like everyone said before. The delay is not a problem. I will make sure I try to be in chat every night, because I haven't been here too often lately.
    Thanks for the update.
  9. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

I'm sure everybody will be fine with the delay and I hope the circumstances jw has are not health-related.
    That said I thank CTP for having let me know this. I will try to be present on these days and I am almost sure I will ofc. About the thing of being in chat or not, I understand many people work and are tired after a long shift but I think Jw sees who really cares and who doesn't...no matter how much time you spend in chat. Even if you are not always in chat but when you are here you demonstrate an interest that souds fine I suppose. But I think that lately some people have let things ''go'' too much, maybe they just need to be ''called back'' ;)
  10. Thanks for the information, Chris, even though you had me worried. I hope everything is OK. The delay is no problem for me.
  11. Zuñir This is Janet, not me

Thank you for the information.
    I hope nothing bad is going on.
  12. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

All planned contest events and future contest editions are suspended until further notice.

Please accept this without causing a fuss, and I politely ask that you do not probe for information or reasons, no matter how well-intentioned you may be. No exceptions, thank you.
    MagicGianluk likes this.
  13. DenDutch Well-Known Member

That's okay for me, take the time you need.
    NOTE: The deadline for the exit poll stays the same. That is 27th of December (saturday), 18.00 GMT.
  14. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

This is perfectly acceptable mgf. I know you would not do this without good reason, and that should be enough for everyone - no questions asked
    MagicGianluk likes this.
  15. ThatWelshOne Member

Not a problem ofc - I'm sure everyone will understand.
  16. Fat Sandera Member

It is ok. I just hope all is fine.
  17. Mina Member with a "past"

No problem, jj..I just hope that whatever is the matter, it's something that can be solved.
  18. dan Bald Member

No problem at all, hope all is well
  19. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

Absolutely no problem whatsoever, jw - thanks for keeping us all up to date.

Hope you're doing well, also.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023