•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

A Message From Zenthia; #3

1. Jammy Member

A good morning, afternoon and evening to everyone, I hope you're all well. I have a few things I just want to throw out there for you all to read or ignore as you please:

1) Thank you JW once again for a wonderful #98 show. A special shout out to Sheepmark, Sarnavia and Custonia for their points and support this edition: which prevented Zenthia from hitting the bottom 5 (i'd normally list the people who said i'd finish bottom five in the exit poll, but as I also anticipated ending up here, I will refrain from such a measure).

2) This Christmas, I shall be away on holiday to the Caribbean Islands, so consider my absence a little Christmas present to all of you. Anything in which the voting takes place during the 19th December to the 3rd January, I shall refrain from participating in. In advance, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (i'll still pop in until then of course).

3) A little mention to Julio, I hope you are well and my thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

Take care folks, and I shall see you all soon.
  2. Anaconda I'm as sick as fuck.

6 days to go, woop woop
  3. Have a nice trip, Jammy, and a Merry Christmas!

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023