•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

ALL THE SONGS ARE REVEALED!!!! (and the recap!!)

1. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

***THE MOST IMPORTANT EVENT OF THE YEAR HAS ARRIVED!!!***

FINALLY all the songs for esc-chat song contest (numero dos!) are revealed!! Visit http://escchatsongcontest.webs.com/contestants.htm to see all songs and to watch the amazing recap which I am well proud of!

(During the recap each song is represented by a slide/picture which is similar to the theme of the song!! T'is rather cool if i'm honest! :P)

ANYWAYYY yaar watch all the songs and send me your votes ( [email protected] ) with your points, 1-8, 10 & 12! The voting will be open until we get everybody's votes or Sunday the 24th (whichever is sooner).

Good luck!! And with that I go back to doing english revision (the joy!)

**Because you're all really suspicious of me and assume i'm going to cheat **sighs**, here are mes points! :D**
    12 The state of the ark
    10 San Minino
    8 Moofistan
    7 Fusonia
    6 Arbana
    5 Þiðbandið
    4 Nova Nova Scotia
    3 Sheepmark
    2 Ishtaristan
    1 Fireflance
    - Davis Island
    - Hatican City
    - Serduchkia
    - Stokkanslandet
    - Andropia

I am very sorry to people I couldn't award points to, please don't hold it against me!

OK so far I have the votes of:
    Black Daisystan (well durrrr!)
    San Minino
    Sheepmark
    Moofistan
    Stokkanslandet
    Fireflance
    Ishtaristan
    Kevin's country which I cba to copy and past the name of :P
    Arbana
    Serduchkia
  2. Mina Member with a "past"

Wow, Jonny, the recap is great..I love the picture idea:D
    Now I have to sit down and listen to the songs carefully:cool:
  3. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

I will listen to the songs tomorrow, bearing in mind that you DIDN'T vote for me. :@

;)
  4. Mina Member with a "past"

My votes have been sent..I'm sorry I couldn't vote for more.
    I suggest the next time to only accept the first 10 entries so everyone can get something:(
  5. J'accuse Jonny!!! of bloc/neighbourly/diaspora(?!) voting!!! That's the second 12 to The State of the Ark in a row...hehe, nah, I understand...but if Stockholm does the same thing I will be suspicious :D :o

Anyway, just wanted to say OMFG PATTE I LOVE YOU!!! :D :D :D

and thank you very much for the 3 points Jonny :)
  6. Also, I do wonder how you expect anyone else to host such a high class contest :D your recap is simple and brilliant!!!
  7. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

ROFL!! But she sent the Ark, I mean come on ... whatever anybody else sends there is no way i'm giving 12 points to anybody else but the ark!!!!!!!!! :D And if Greece and Cyprus are allowed to do it, so are we!!!!! :P
  8. LOL, I'm only having a joke :D :P but with HEAT and The Ark representing you both, I find it hard to believe you could ever give your 12s to anyone else!

Heniway! Mes points havé been sent-e to la broadcaster de Black Daisystan!!! Bonne luck :D
  9. Aaron N Moof master

moofistan television sent its points to the host :D

(btw mina! i fookin adore concrete angel :D i've even bought it on itunes :o)

and thank you for the 8 points :D
  10. Kevin New Member

Good luck to everyone - Þiðbandið needs your votes!
  11. CTP Jass hater

I've sent my votes to the host broadcaster, and may I say, some decisions were very hard. Incidentally, I think it's good that it's possible to get nil points. I hate the fact that they give tall the entrants in JESC 12 points... so I wouldn't like to see "autogetting" points. Having seen the first set of votes, I'm in the running for nil points ;). Watching some of these songs has been great entertainment! Viva le ESCC-SC!
  12. Mark New Member

OMG Kevin - You are cheesier than Whatever !! :D:D:D

I think my votes are gonna be easier this time, a few songs really stand out :D:D

I defo know my top 2, and I really want to watch the sound of music after listening to one song :D:D
  13. Mark New Member

I also hope the results are out by Friday ( I know it is very unlikely ) because I'm going away for a week on saturday so a whole week without not knowning how stunning Tina did :o I also have my next song ready ... :D
  14. Kevin New Member

Well, we are all missing a spammer - so here i am ja :P

Leona is clearly the best - don't let her down ;) Vote Þiðbandið :D
  15. If you start this again, I swear I will re-vote and give you nothing.

You have been warned.
  16. Kevin New Member

ROFL!
    ok ill be good :D
  17. Mark New Member

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Good Boy Kev - have a carrot !! (I'm even rewarding him like a spammer ... )
  18. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

wow!! there are many songs that i liked! and the recap is great! well done jonny!
  19. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

I listened to half of the songs so far. I will listen to the others tomorrow.

From what I've heard so far one of them is really annoying and MUST get 0 points from me.
  20. LMAO Jonny :D H.e.a.t were one of my possible contenders too. Btw, I can't watch the Tatu video, it's "not available in my country". I found a live performance and a remixed version though.

Great recap !!!! :P

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023