•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Anna leaves Oslo

1. Eurovizz Member

In contrast to many of the eliminated semi finalists in this year's Eurovision Song Contest, Anna Bergendahl already decided last night to leave the Norwegian capital the next morning in order to focus on her further career and daily life. When she arrives back home in Sweden, lots of homework from school and oral exams are waiting for her.

Anna Bergendahl left sunny Oslo this afternoon togheter with her parents, Birgitta and Henrik Bergendahl. The rest of the Swedish delegation are likely to stay until sunday, togheter with the other eliminated delegations in order to watch the final tomorrow.

Anna leaving Oslo Plaza Hotel this afternoon..she's had some tough hours after the semi final loss, the Norwegian and Swedish press have been pretty extreme to this, IMO.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

PS: It was also revealed by NRK today that they faced huge technical problems during the broadcasting of the 2nd semi final last night. This caused that all the votes which were sent to respective songs during the first 18 seconds after the announcement of the voting-line being opened, were not counted.
  2. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Paddy (BBC Three commentator) said all non-qualifying participants had to leave the next day, with all failed participants from Tuesday leaving on Wednesday and all failed participants from Thursday leaving Friday...
  3. Eurovizz Member

Hmm, NRK said that only some few countries had left Oslo already after their semi final heat because of financial reasons, but other than that, NRK has made most of the delegations to stay here until sunday :) It's not normal, but it's part of the NRK marketing this year.

Finland and Poland made interviews after their semi final and they said they are going to leave on Sunday :D
  4. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Exc. It'd seem a bit cold and mechanical of the EBU/NRK if they forced them to leave before the big night on Saturday just because they didn't qualify. It'd have gone against the whole "Share the Moment" theme too. So that's nice. :D
  5. Vizzy, Anna didn't decide to leave. She said in an interview on SVT last night that she wanted to stay :)

Even though she was disappointed, she didn't seem too unhappy. She said the past two weeks were the best weeks of her life :P
  6. Poor, brave Anna :( at least she can be proud of her performance. It was amazing and she didn't need to resort to making her stage show into a FREAK show.

I thought that was just Paddy's attempt at being funny. :P Vizzy showed me an interview with Finland after they were eliminated and they are planning to stay until Sunday! :D
  7. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Probably :P He sounded really serious though. But yeah, typical Paddy. I can forgive him. :D On the other hand, if it was Sarah who had said it... :@

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023