•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Announcing the First Ever JECSC!!!

1. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

As a compromise for those who want the main contest to start, and the ECBU wanting to get the new rules and organising committee into place...

The ECBU announces the creation of the Junior EscChat Song Contest (JECSC)!!! In cooperation with the Lusitânian broadcaster Televisão Lusitânia 1 (TVL1), we are proud to present the JECSC! As of right now, this is a one-time event while we await the resuming of ECSC. However, if there is enough interest, it may become a more regular contest.

Here are the rules:

#1: No JESC, ESC or NF songs.
    #2: Singer must be age 15 or under; OR a song sung by an adult that is geared specifically to the under 15 age group.
    #3: Disney songs ARE allowed...however, since Disney is known the world over, any Disney songs submitted MUST be in a language OTHER than ENGLISH. This "Disney" rule applies to any Don Bluth (i.e. "All Dogs Go To Heaven, "An American Tail", "Anastasia"), Pixar or other major studio animation movies.
    #4: You MUST be a member of EscChat.com to enter.

While there is no language rule in place, it would be nice to send childrens songs in languages other than English (for more variety). If you are having trouble finding a song, try theme music to childrens television shows in your home country.

The 1st ever JECSC will be held at Estadio Crianças (Children's Stadium) in Alvalade, the second-largest city in Lusitânia. Here is a photo inside the stadium...

[IMG]

All countries interested in taking part in this wondrous event, simply send the name of your song, artist's name, and youtube link to the TVL studios (PM or e-mail me). The contest will hopefully start in two to three days time.

Logo of the JECSC (work in progress)...
    [IMG]

Good luck to all the Participants!!!
  2. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

O M F G Yayyyyyyyyyy I know I shouldn't be as happy about this as I am but ohhh weelll!!! :D :D I've chosen my song and am in the process of sending it to sir este right now :P

EDIT: Entry sent in :D Black Daisystan is defo gonna rock ur socks!!! :P Btw though, if this contest became regular I don't know whether I would participate simply for the reason I only like one (or maybe 2) songs like this and I haven't a clue about any others, so i'd just be entering songs for the sake of it and i'd rather not participate than just participate with songs that I don't really care for :)
  3. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

FUSIONIA ARE IN! :D
    and may i add this song is in japanese *or so google says* so it ticks ure non english rule too
    there is a translation if u see the video on youtube itself
    one of the most bueatiful ballads sung by an amazing voice (who may i add isnt a 'proffesional' singer)
    good luck to the rest of you :P

EVERYTHING YOU HEAR IN THE SONG HAS BEEN RECREATED TO SUIT HER STYLE AND VOICE
    THEREFORE SHE HAS PLAYED EVERY INSTRUMENT EVERY HARMONY AND MELODY FOR HER PERSONAL VERSION ... if that makes sense xD
  4. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Furnyland are out as children do not fit in with our ideals of all-out nuclear war. :P
  5. Mina Member with a "past"

God knows what song I'll find but I will send something:cool:
  6. CTP Jass hater

Støkkanslåndet will participate, and has sent their entry. It was a choice between 3 songs, and we may reveal the other songs after the voting. There's been a "mind changement" from Støkkanslåndet, as the head researcher has found the full version of the song he wanted. This song is the theme song to a "teen" TV show recorded in Australia. This is a TV show I grew up with and loved, and the theme song is pretty catchy too. The theme is sung by one of the cast members. And from reading it's Wikipedia page, it could be a show known to UK members.
  7. Mina Member with a "past"

San Minino sent its song. God help us :D
  8. THIS IDEA IS HORRIFIC.

I love it, where do I sign up?
  9. Stewart SOD ME HARD AND FAST

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL it is
  10. I love how noone can see the white-text joke :D I'd really like to join Este, where do I send my song to?
  11. Stewart SOD ME HARD AND FAST

It's still horrific though Sheep :o
  12. Oh, for sure :D
  13. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

Promo time!

Time to promote your entries for the 1st JECSC!!! Promote your song here, but DONT SAY the song's name or title! Good luck!!!
  14. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Well my entry is truly intense! :D I considered entering this song into ECSC briefly but in the end chose a different song by the same artist. Unfortunately I shall not be taking part in ECSC due to time problems but you'll know what artist I would have sent :D

ANYWAY my song is pop/rock, and its immense, END OF! :D
  15. Mina Member with a "past"

My song is a happy, upbeat song sung by kids:D
  16. Stewart SOD ME HARD AND FAST

The Nova Nova Scotian song is a French version of a song from a children's movie that I have on VHS :D

I personally think it's a really nice little song that deals with a girl's dreams and ambitions, inspired by what her father has achieved.
  17. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

So... The Fireflench entry for the first ever JECSC is sung by a famous adult singer in Greece. It was used for a famous movie which you must watch if you haven't done so already! ;)

The lyrics talk about someone who makes a lot of mistakes and it seems that, apart from his closest friends, everybody else (even his father) feel disappointed by him and make fun of him. Everybody thinks that he's crazy and imagines things but in the end he will prove them wrong!
  18. Okay, this is the first time I've done promo in ages :D

My song is sung by a group of teenagers - it's a brilliant example of electro-pop and has UTTERLY unsuitable lyrics for the age of the kids singing (but don't worry it's not like penetration or sh*t like that). You may know the group already, and may hate them, but I ask you to listen to this song through an ESC loon's ears - I guarantee you'll love it ;)

Good luck y'all! xox

THIS IS NOW DAVE'S PROMO ;)
  19. MILKshake  

my song it is in Maltese language by a young Maltese singer who has an angelic and strong voice :o :o the song it got an emotional lyrics about the condition of dyslexia
    (i know u wont understand the lyrics but still it is an amazing song that makes you cry)..
  20. Because my song was so cruelly taken away from me, I'm having to do another promo :(

My song is again, sung by teenagers, but only two this time :D it's a nice pop-rock song which was on the soundtrack to a well loved kids' movie and I'd like to credit Ollie with giving me this most EPIC idea - it was going to be entry number 2 from Sheepmark, but that's the way the cookie crumbles!

And for the record - I have no hard feelings against Dave or Este :D I'm not Kevin after all :P

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023