•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Arben rocks no more... NOT!

1. Arben The Flag Lover

as u may have seen my name is just "arben" again, which means quite a lot to those who might have forgotten why i chose to change my name to "arben rocks!" back then when we were young and sexy...

after the loads of rock songs in the editions ("around 5-8" i think) which f...d me up, as im actually NO general fan of rock. this predominating scene and seeing many goof non-rock songs failing were the reasons i decided on a little boycotting the contest with just sending in "rocksongs" myself, " give the people what they seek"i said to me. i picked out 5/6 rocksongs i ADORE to show you that i can like rock too, as many noticed my non-voting for rocksongs. some did rather good, some not. back then i ddnt know that in this intervall of "arben rocks!" there'll be SO MUCH/MANY breaks of the contest, well, thats the reason i kept that name so long, which was not my intention...
    Well rock won edition 12 again, haha, but im back to normal again (hexelbourg should quite arrange a party now, stocky not) ...

TO my promo:

some of you might still know that before the rock"boycott" thing i was some international bitch around here sending in songs in montenegrin,albanian,hebrew,german malaysian etc... my first english song was in ed. 7 :o i see now, thanks jw for the wonderful page :D:D

well i think im quite sticking to that again, this time i send a jepenese modern-classic composition into the contest. the little speaking in the song is latin.
    All in all a japan/rome combo whatsoever.. yay multiculti i like!!!

Be prepared for our next entry in french/arabian/(english) hihihi... je suis back :)
  2. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

*hehe*

I read that last line as "french/Arbanian/english" :D
  3. Eurovizz Member

ARBEN IS INVITED TO MY PARTY :D
  4. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

You're welcome, but since when was Stadt in English? :P
  5. Arben The Flag Lover

my 7th participation then... hehe i started in edition 2, ma faux
  6. Arben The Flag Lover

i cant enter the chat :(... just white screen after the 100% loading...
  7. Mina Member with a "past"

Same here :S
  8. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

lol @ using this thread to report it.

Sorry about that, I don't know what happened but it's fixed now.
  9. Arben The Flag Lover

we dont have a thread called "problems" or "out of topic" so yes, this place is perfect haha... thanks jw for fixin it
    :D

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023