•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Belgium 2015

1. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

After a short while of rumours, Belgium has confirmed: It's Loïc Nottet for Vienna!

He's a runner-up of The Voice Belgique. 3rd Belgian contestant in a row from the show!
  2. DenDutch Well-Known Member

No national final means there won't be another Belgian login sound for Janet :(
  3. James ... and his things xD

There might be a nf. Last time they did it was with a (poor) nf with 3 songs during a radio broadcast.
    NickEmpel likes this.
  4. Mina Member with a "past"

I don't know if he's a good singer but he's cute :P

[IMG]
  5. Genesis2703 Pointless

Tut tut Mina, looks aren't what this contest is about you know :rolleyes:

I do hope Belgium sends a good song though, they haven't been impressive as of late :(
  6. James ... and his things xD

I hope it too (I just wanted to post something because it disturbed me to see Miltz with his open mouth next to Belgium 2015)
    Rua, DenDutch and Genesis2703 like this.
  7. Mina Member with a "past"

I never said it's about looks, I said the guy is cute:rolleyes:
  8. eviken New Member

Mina he is a good singer, but it all depends of RTBF choose a good song for him. I hope so, that i can be proud again for my country.
  9. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

something in french would be nice for once
  10. DenDutch Well-Known Member

I think he'll do something in English, he made some covers and they are in English. The songs he did on the Voice Belgique (the Walloon part) are also in English, except for one song, Stromae's Ta Fête, but that was a group song, so it doesn't really count.
    He covered Sia's Chandelier as well:
  11. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

0pts from me then :D
    DenDutch likes this.
  12. CTP Jass hater

And zero points from Janet too I imagine

DenDutch, sokrates1988 and Jonny like this.
  13. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Oh my gawd. I only got as far as 1:09 (which only included 20 seconds of actual "singing") and I had to turn it off. What a bleedin' row :turd:
  14. Trincare New Member

sweet song! Just step it up a notch with the act!!! You've got the technology at your hands right there... use it! Impress!! don't defend or try to show off your song! It's good enough by far! Make Belgium more proud than it already is!!
  15. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

That was his Chandelier I turned off of course. As you (may) know, he has hurtled up my ranking. (I wish he'd lose the silly haircut and the Frankenstein walk though - but of course he can't.)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023