•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Breaking news! Nova Nova Scotia announces withdrawal from escchat.com song contest

1. Stewart SOD ME HARD AND FAST

The Nova Nova Scotian broadcaster NNSTVR has announced that the country will be withdrawing from the 4th edition of the competition, and probably from any editions in the near-future, in response to conflicts both within the country and within the competition.

The recent terrorist attacks that took place in the country’s capital, in which over two hundred were killed, are suspected to have been carried out by an extremist anti-NNS group from the region of Neapiri. The ongoing tension between the region and the island of Nova Nova Scotia has most likely provoked this. Last week over 200 innocent people were killed, including three of the perpetrators, when terrorists blew up Alba International Airport in a frenzy of attacks.

As a result all scheduled flights to the Neapiri region have been stopped and many airports across the country have closed, causing complete chaos and disruption.

The ongoing, evident. tactical voting in the competition also contributes to the nation’s withdrawal. Broadcaster NNSTVR are yet to expand on these issues.

NNSTVR have revealed, however, that their participation will depend on one condition – that all Neapiri nations are excluded from the contest as soon as possible.

Nova Nova Scotia’s best placing in the competition was in the 1st Edition, placing fourth with the hit ‘Better Off As Two’. In edition two, they placed 7th and placed 5th in edition three.
  2. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

I don't mind. :)
  3. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

ROFL Now its like real eurovision :P
  4. Mina Member with a "past"

Why doesn't NNS just send an entry called We don't wanna Neapiri?:D
  5. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

I'VE GOT YOUR SONG TITLE!!!!

We don't wanna cave in --> We don't wanna Kevin (seeing as you're so anti-neapri which is kevin's brain child)
  6. Kevin New Member

LMAO!

ok, this has gone way too political now

btw - what does "all neapiri nations" mean?
    All of us?
    just Þiðbandið?
    Ishtaristan, Þiðbandið, Jabia and Fusionia?
  7. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

my suggestion is that NNSTVR get a grip and learn to grow up and stay out of things it has nothing to do with. furthermore stop blaming people for things have nothing to with the problem, what have myself mark and jabeen done so much it has obviosly 'put you on edge'

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023