•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Carnival Night

1. Zuñir This is Janet, not me

Wednesday 11 of february

The carnival bring us colour, life, music and fun. Don't loose the opportunity to enjoy a special night where you can share with the rest of the community a piece of your own imagination and creativity.
    This year the Carnival theme is the future, so let's start to dream what the future will bring us.

At 9:00 the night will start with the Official Singles of Tenerife 2015 Carnival's and a game. At 9:30 we will see the broadcast of the Gala Election of the Carnival Queen 2015. From Centro Internacional de Ferias y Congresos - Santa Cruz de Tenerife.

[IMG]

The Gala to elect the Santa Cruz de Tenerife Carnival Queen is the highlight of the Carnival. It is considered to be so important that thousands of journalists from different media around the world attend to inform worldwide about it. Televisions compete for every minute of the show, and national and international channels take shots to broadcast extensive reports of the event in many countries.
    Mina, MagicGianluk and James like this.
  2. Zuñir This is Janet, not me

If you want you can share with all of us photos of the carnival where you are from!
  3. Zuñir This is Janet, not me

Sorry guys, but the carnival night is cancel.
    The reason is that the Show is at the same time as the Sanremo Festival.

If someone want to get some information about the events of the carnival here are a web in english, spanish, german and russian
    http://carnavaldetenerife.com/

In addition, if someone of you want to see the live show it starts at 9.30 (GMT +00:00)
    and the URL is this one:
    http://www2.rtvc.es/television/Directo.aspx

Thank you and sorry.
  4. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

5. DenDutch Well-Known Member

How rude
    Zuñir likes this.
  6. Zuñir This is Janet, not me

Nessie likes this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023