•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

China bans Didrik and Alexander

1. Eurovizz Member

[IMG]

Due to the controversy regarding the Norwegian Nobel Comittee awarding a Chinese anti-communist activist this year's Nobel Peace Prize, it seems China's anger is influencing their general share of interests with Norway.

For two days ago, a meeting about the great fish trade between those nations was supposed to take place. It was planned for long time ago. Right before our Fishieries Minister was due to board the plane to China, they freaking canceled the appointment. Coincidence :(

I am writing this because this seems to affect Alexander Rybak and Didrik as well, only because they are Norwegian. Alexander Rybak was supposed to do concerts while Didrik opera musicals. Guess whaaaaaaaat............today the Chinese Department of Culture banned them from entering China.

It seems they don't understand that Norway as a state and the Nobel Comittee based in Norway are independent on each other..................
  2. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Maybe there were more reasons (China saw their Eurovision performances :P). So sad since they had nothing to do with the meeting.
  3. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

4. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

China has taste :P
  5. Eurovizz Member

Didrik has done opera musicals before in China T_T
  6. Julio STRANGLES

couldnt be more right its good to know that ryback is well aperciated on china :P
  7. I wonder what will happen when China realises that Alfred Nobel and the Nobel Prize are Swedish :o

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023