•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Comments juries have made (let's gather them here)

1. Mina Member with a "past"

One of our jury members (Maria Synatsaki) gave an interview to Star Channel and said that our jury liked Austria, Norway and Poland so, I imagine that's where their top points went (she didn't specify which one they liked the most).
  2. I'm actually astonished the juries liked Poland, they had quite possibly the worst vocal performance out of all the semi-finalists. I assumed they would go the same way as :bg: last year.
    jw likes this.
  3. nara New Member

Poland were kick ass in the jury semi :D
  4. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

They really weren't.
    Magnus, Rua, DenDutch and 4 others like this.
  5. CC92 New Member

Madeline Juno's (NDR juror) favourites are: Austria, Denmark, France, Montenegro, Switzerland and, as for the Top-3, Finland, Hungary and Holland.

Azerbaijan, the Ukraine and San Marino rank among her least favourites.

https://twitter.com/MaddySetGo
  6. Code9189 And There's a Noisy Storm Outside me...

One member of the Belarusian Panel Said the The french song was Great and was hoping for a good direct this Friday.

And other member of the Spanish panel said that his favorite Was Montenegro.
  7. Chikky2100 New Member

If there was ever the weirdest Eurovision Song Contest, this must be it.
    When a transvestite can actually have the nerve to even sing in this contest is beyond me, i thought the song was boring and should never have won.
    Add to that Graham Norton's constant drivel and stupid conmments on the BBC coverage, i will NEVER watch this boring contest ever again !!!
  8. Mina Member with a "past"

The Greek jury had Norway 1st in our semi and 4th in the final.

Yay, there is still hope in the world<3
  9. Please don't quote me in your bigotry.
  10. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Bye then.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023