•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

DAMN IT.

1. Eurovizz Member

THE ICELANDIC VOLCANO EXPLOSION. EFFING YOU :@ The beautiful sun in Oslo is gone and we get lots of acid rain, geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez T_T'

:is: YOU LITTLE..

spazz time :P

Taken from BBC..
    Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark were among the European countries hit.

tsk :D
  2. CTP Jass hater

Try living in the UK. They don't see the sun for 10 months of the year.

But seriously... I think it would be so cool (literally, as it blocks out the sun :P) to see even the ash from a volcano. I mean, sure, it's ruined the day for a few million people who want to travel... but still! ;D
  3. Eurovizz Member

Haha :D Anyways, although I hate the situation as it is now, I do actually find it fascinating how a volcano eruption in Iceland(!) can have such external effects. An experience at least :cool:
  4. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

There was a sandstorm once when I was in Duesseldorf, which turned the cloudy sky a dark yellowy grey colour at around 11am. That was very apocalyptic and felt even stranger because it was on the day of the funeral of the city's mayor.
  5. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

mwhahahahah :D Thats pretty much what it feels like living in the UK Vizz, except it's 365 days a year :P
  6. When I first heard this on the news I laughed so much, I don't know why. I like to think this is Iceland's way of getting it's own back on the countries which were so awful to it during the financial crisis (and still continue to be so). On the plus side, the sunset was lovely this evening. :)

:is: 4eva <3

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023