•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Didn't see that one coming...

1. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

So this genuinely is the shock of the season... After five years of absence.... The Czech Republic returns to Eurovision. Did anyone see that coming?
    James and DenDutch like this.
  2. DenDutch Well-Known Member

I don't know whether to lol or :o. I hope they have a nice song, maybe even in Czech (hi Sok). It's very nice to make a (re)start in the 60th edition of a certain contest :P
    NickEmpel likes this.
  3. ThatWelshOne Member

4. DenDutch Well-Known Member

The average reaction when Custo comes to a contest night.
    Genesis2703, Rua, James and 2 others like this.
  5. James ... and his things xD

:o :faint:
  6. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

good on em for having another go but doubt they will do anything next year though
  7. DenDutch Well-Known Member

I think they'll withdraw again if they get a bad result, they might stay if they do well.
  8. Mina Member with a "past"

It's always good when a country is back.
  9. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Fingers crossed we'll get another chavtastic entry à la 2008 that can DOUBLE their total points received in the history of the contest. Rather excited for this.
    NickEmpel likes this.
  10. Rather strange move considering there's zero interest in the contest (from what I've read).

But good luck to them, hopefully they can pick something not complete dreadful and perhaps get into double digits with points! :o
    Rua and NickEmpel like this.
  11. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

#LUCIEVONDRACKOVAORBUST.
  12. CTP Jass hater

Was anyone looking? I wish them luck and I seriously hope whatever they send is a lot less poo than their previous efforts.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023