•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Dynamic: Create an Original with Your top 5!

1. Code9189 And There's a Noisy Storm Outside me...

[IMG]

- As we are in The "So waited" Eurovisive Season we can also use our creativity To Put Our minds to Work :D

This is How it Works:
    Create a brief sentence (With sense) with your Top 5 Favorites Song's Title.

For Example:

My Top 5 Favorites with Their Titles Are:

:hu: - Running
    :fr: - Moustache
    :it: - La Mia Cittá (My City)
    :uk: - Children Of the Universe
    :gr: - Rise up

My Brief Sentence is:

Tomorrow i'll be RUNNING through MY CITY wearing my Well trimmed MOUSTACHE while the sun RISES UP looking at my favorite band touching CHILDREN OF THE UNIVERSE.

It's Your Turn :cool:

2. Mina Member with a "past"

(In order of preference)

A Silent Storm was brewing inside me as I was Running away from him, thinking how he couldn't Undo the damage he had caused. Surely, Something Better was waiting for me around the corner. Unless he told me that he needed me. Then, I would go back to him in a Heartbeat.
    Code9189 likes this.
  3. DenDutch Well-Known Member

(in order of preference too)
    I've changed my ranking, so the order isn't my preference order anymore.

I had to Undo my pain after I fell, because I was going Round and Round. It would have been Something Better if I just checked my Heartbeat while Running.
    Code9189 likes this.
  4. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

boring year oh what a boring year, good old montenegro saving the year but its still a boring year, conchita's pheonix isnt boring just a shame about that damm beard
    Code9189 likes this.
  5. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

Being alone, strangely enough, your Heartbeat quickens - you wish you could find someone with the Same Heart who understands how you feel. Right now, I'll be Dancing In The Rain as I await the Calm After The Storm for Something Better.
    Code9189 likes this.
  6. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Aha! Not only a paragraph (several sentences, of course) but topical as well!

Gianluca had a Cake to Bake and watched as the mixer whizzed Round and Round, combining all the ingredients. He hoped for Something Better than his last attempt, which had sunk in the middle. As he saw it Rise Up, he thanked God; it was a Miracle!
    Code9189 likes this.
  7. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

How am I gonna do this with the following 5:

:mk: To The Sky
    :at: Rise Like A Phoenix
    :hu: Running
    :it: My City
    :es: Dancing In The Rain

Let's see...

A year ago I saw someone dancing in the rain in my city. That of course gave him a cold, but when recovering, he decided to rise like a phoenix and end up being a better person. His ambitions shot to the sky, his friends couldn't take it and ended up running away.
    MagicGianluk and Code9189 like this.
  8. Code9189 And There's a Noisy Storm Outside me...

Wow, very nice poetic phrases, I look like a Begginer in comparison to that, hehe.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023