•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Edition 74 Exit Poll

1. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

DO kindly consider completing this short exit poll based on what you think will happen. That is not necessarily what you hope will happen. Send your answers via PM here.

Q1. Who do you think will win?

Q2. Who do you think will flush?

Q3. How many points do you think separate 1st and 2nd, and the toilet from the brush?

Q4. Which talent show participant will finish highest (choices according to Hanita are: Olly Murs, Matt Cardle, Ivy Quainoo, Sophie-Tith)?

Q5. In no particular order, who do you expect to be in the top 5?

Q6. And in the bottom 5?

Q7. Will the winner be decided on the final vote?

Q8. What will be your final position?

Q9. Will Gianluca get a medal this time?

Q10. Let's see who pays attention! Who is Furnyland's toilet this edition?

Remember, reply via PM using the link above. Don't post your answers here.

The results of this exit poll (assuming anyone bothers to vote) will be published at 20:30 GMT on Sunday.
  2. Mina Member with a "past"

You didn't ask about your 12 pts this time, I just noticed!
    Genesis2703 likes this.
  3. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

HFC on paying attention <<
    Mina likes this.
  4. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Q1 - Inspireland (x5), Moldijan (x5), Jamoukovia (x2), Echelon, Il Regno, Virdensof
    Q2 - Nesterra (x5), Polusa Imperio (x2), Sheepmark (x2), Technika (x2), Nektarland, San Minino, Sarnavia, Yugosokia
    Q3 - Difference between first and second: 3 (x2), 6 (x2), 7(x2), 1, 4, 5, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17
    - Difference between toilet and brush: 3 (x3), 4 (x3), 5 (x2), 8 (x2), 1, 2, 3, 11, 14
    Q4 - Matt Cardle (x10), Ivy Quainoo (x5)
    Q5 - Moldijan (x14), Inspireland (x11), Jamoukovia (x7), Planet Janet (x5), Balunistan (x4), Empelia (x4), Stokkanslandet (x4), Tildemarte (x4), Custonia (x3), Echelon (x3), Il Regno (x3), State of the Ark (x3), Virdensof (x3), Polusa Imperio (x2), Syphoria (x2), Sheepmark, Technika, Tirgolau
    Q6 - Nesterra (x10), Technika (x9), Nektarland (x7), Polusa Imperio (x7), Camena (x6), LuLuLand (x6), San Minino (x5), Sarnavia (x5), Sheepmark (x5), Yugosokia (x5), Echelon (x3), Custonia (x2), Il Regno d'Italofilia, State of the Ark, Syphoria, Stokkanslandet, Tirgolau
    Q7 - Yes (x9), No (x5)
    Q9 - Yes (x12), No (x2)
    Q10 - Technika (x11), Nesterra (x2), San Minino, Tirgolau

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023