•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Edition 81 Exit Poll

1. DenDutch Well-Known Member

We are back with the exit polls, after a short break! Please answer on what you think will happen via PM here, that is to me and not to mgf 'w. Also, please do not post your answers in the forum. Thank you!

Q1. Who do you think will win?

Q2. Who do you think will flush?

Q3. How many points do you think separate 1st and 2nd, and the toilet from the
    brush?
    1st and 2nd:
    Toilet and brush:

Q4. Who will be the 3 medalists?

Q5. And who do you expect to be in the bottom 5?

Q6. Will the winner be decided on the final vote?

Q7. Will Gen’s 12p go to a male singer?

Q8. What will be your final position?

Q9. How close will Inspireland get to winning for a seventh consecutive time (final position)?

Q10. Finally, who will receive the most important set of 12 points (for the uninitiated, that means: who will receive Furnyland's 12 points)?

Note we have 26 participants this edition.
    Only answer the exit poll if you have already submitted finalised votes in the contest!

The deadline is Saturday, 19.30 British Summer Time.
  2. DenDutch Well-Known Member

Results
    Q1. Who do you think will win?
    Inspireland(5x), Virdensof(4x), Il Regno d’Italofilia, State of the Ark, Tildemarte

Q2. Who do you think will flush?
    Moldijan(4x), Yugosokia(3x), Camena, Eunecta, Sylvarova, Sheepmark, Tirgolau

Q3. How many points do you think separate 1st and 2nd, and the toilet from the
    brush?
    1st and 2nd: 8(2x), 1, 2, 3, 6, 10, 12, 13, 15, 25, 40
    Toilet and brush: 2(2x), 4(2x), 5(2x), 10(2x), 0, 3, 7, 11

Q4. Who will be the 3 medalists?
    Virdensof (9x), Inspireland(8x), Tildemarte(6x), State of the Ark(4x), Technika(3x), Il Regno d’Italofilia(2x), Balunistan, Custonia, Støkkanslåndet, Empelia

Q5. And who do you expect to be in the bottom 5?
    Yugosokia (9x), Moldijan(8x), Aloysiana(5x), Støkkanslåndet(5x), Camena(5x), Eunecta(4x), San Minino(4x), Nektarland(3x), Sheepmark(3x), Sylvarova(3x), Echelon(2x), Nesterra(2x), Planet Janet(2x), Sarnavia(2x), Jamoukovia, Polusa Imperio, Tirgolau

Q6. Will the winner be decided on the final vote?
    Yes(6x), No(6x)

Q7. Will Gen’s 12p go to a male singer?
    No (10x), Yes (1x)
    (You might have noticed there are only 11 answers, with 12 people who filled in the poll – Gen obv didn’t answer this question)

Q8. What will be your final position?
    21st(3x), 14th(2x), 3rd, 9th, 11th, 12th, 15th, 17th, 23rd

Q9. How close will Inspireland get to winning for a seventh consecutive time (final position)?
    1st(5x), 3rd(2x), 4th(2x), 2nd, 5th, 9th

Q10. Finally, who will receive the most important set of 12 points (for the uninitiated, that means:
    who will receive Furnyland’s 12 points)?
    Inspireland(5x), State of the Ark(4x), Eunecta, Technika, Virdensof

Thanks vote the votes again, James, Julio, SP, Nessie, Erik, Rua, Nick, Anette, Zuñir, Teo, Wiggles and Gen!
  3. Anaconda I'm as sick as fuck.

I obviously couldn't join as I am too new at this to predict anything with any kind of accuracy. WD to everyone who correctly anticipated Eunecta would tank :)
  4. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

I promise next edition i will vote and I kindly ask DenDutch to inform me as the exit poll opens!
  5. DenDutch Well-Known Member

I'll tag everyone next time
    Anaconda and MagicGianluk like this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023