•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Emoticon suggestions :D

1. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Just thought of some that might enhance our chat/forum experience :baby:

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG][IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

I know that some are too big for the chat, but I hope they can at least be used in the forum :)

P.S. I dedicate one to each of you
  2. Mina Member with a "past"

Which one are you dedicating to me? :D
  3. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Forum and chat emoticons are linked so we can't add forum ones without adding them to chat too, so height restrictions apply. To be honest, none of them fit in with the style of the current emoticons and we don't want a mess. :P
  4. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

i like the idea behind some of them - in particular the head against a brick wall when dealing with merj :D but I have to agree with mgf. They are not in line with the style set of the current icons, and i am favour of consistency.
    jw likes this.
  5. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

I thought we were going to have the cheerleader
  6. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

[IMG] :P
  7. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Aw, too bad. It's ok though, I'll just keep them in this post so I can have easy access in the future and I know what you mean, adam :D
  8. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

I am ugly.
    jw likes this.
  9. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

10. My favourite, Luis
    Luis DLC likes this.
  11. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

jw you are really on form atm. :awe: What a pity i haven't got the cheerleader (or the revolving daisy for that matter) to put there in your honour.
  12. Mina Member with a "past"

I love you, too :P

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023