•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Empelia #94

1. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

It's been a while since I did a text promotion, but I believe it's nice to do one after such a long time. Sorry about the font colour, that's something I did back in the day and I decided to keep it up for these ones... :P

#94 is the number of my birthyear (1994), so I wanted to send something special. Personally, I think the song is typically me, but no doubt some people will be surprised when it's revealed... :P It's an artist I started loving again after not liking some other stuff this person has done over the past few singles.

The song itself delivers a nice message, for me. Despite not being so clear in the song, for me it simply says that all people are alike. No matter our profession, interests or beliefs, we're all children, we're all human, we can be husbands, wives and parents. We shouldn't have to look up to other people for the profession they have.

The message, the voice, the song - That did it for me. This had to be Empelia #94. As always, I'll give you three hints which will probably not help you whatsoever.

- Polyp
    - Jacques Brel
    - All Kinds of Everything
    Anaconda likes this.
  2. Julio STRANGLES

3. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

Dana when your man gets the ball :up:
    Rua likes this.
  4. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

A litte explanation...

It's been a while since I did a text promotion, but I believe(Croire...) it's nice to do one after such a long time. Sorry about the font colour, that's something I did back in the day and I decided to keep it up for these ones... :P

#94 is the number of my birthyear (1994), so I wanted to send something special. Personally, I think the song is typically me, but no doubt some people will be surprised when it's revealed... :P It's an artist I started loving again (I Will Love Again) after not liking some other stuff this person has done over the past few singles.

The song itself delivers a nice message, for me. Despite not being so clear in the song, for me it simply says that all people are alike. No matter our profession, interests or beliefs, we're all children, we're all human, we can be husbands, wives and parents. We shouldn't have to look up to other people for the profession they have.

The message, the voice (Voce), the song - That did it for me. This had to be Empelia #94. As always, I'll give you three hints which will probably not help you whatsoever.

- Polyp: Quand Je Ne Chante Pas means When I Don't Sing or When I'm Not Singing. Obviously, with polyps, you can't really sing...
    - Jacques Brel: I discovered this song during Lara's first ever TV performance for a Dutch audience, called Symfonica Belgica, where they somehow honoured Belgium. She sang Quand Je Ne Chante Pas, but also a Brel song, La Chanson Des Vieux Amants
    - All Kinds of Everything: Lara Fabian is a Eurovision singer, born in 1970. The year of All Kinds of Everything.

As I said, these hints probably helped you in no way whatsoever, it's just a nice memory from the past, where I did these as well... :P
    Anaconda likes this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023