•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Empelia Promotion #25

1. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

What an edition this has been! The most exc winner ever! Congratulations Julio!:D

Empelia has doubted its participation a long time. The head of delegation will be going away for quite a long time in a little less than a week, so participation wasn't sure for a long time.
    But after our toilet in #24 (thank you San Minino for 12 points!), we didn't want to look like a sore loser and thus we discussed with the great leader in Furnyland and we decided that Empelia could take part in Edition 25!

Now, as for our song:
    It's in a language I haven't sent before: Italian.
    The artist is a female and she released this song a couple of years ago, about 2006-2008 I think, I'm not so sure.
    Normally I would give a hint about the lyrics, but since I don't speak Italian, I can't do that now:P

Let's hope we'll do better than in #24!
    mrvirgo and Julio like this.
  2. Shonni Member

not a clue But good luck :up:
  3. matthewbell32 Du kommer alltid vara nummer 1 för mig

Good luck Nick!
  4. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Thank you both!:D
  5. Julio STRANGLES

yay thanks nick, and yay italian
  6. MORKMINDY Weird Person :D

7. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Glad you're taking part, Nick. Italian... should be good. :)
  8. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

James asked for some hints for the artist, so we decided to do that like we did in #24!
    - Television
    - No languages
    - Rihanna
  9. Julio STRANGLES

no language, are we going to have a 3 minute silent song :P or instrumental only? or sign language? but how is it non language if you said italian :P
  10. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

ok... this is how i see this :P

television, thinking about italian makes me think of Rai, which is part of the name of the singer.
    Rihanna supports the name of the singer (Riha = Rai) and the singer has a red hair ofc.
    no language=sanomi, the style of the song?

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  11. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Good you tried Nescio:P
  12. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

WOW
    italians songs go good
    good luck empelia,the song is in italian,i'll understand something
    usually i don't understand nothing
    ahahhahahaha

Good Luck :)
  13. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

I hope so, Gianluca, I hope you like it!:D
  14. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

We can relate to that.
  15. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

MIRACLES DO HAPPEN

It is me, I am back. Ok, it's only a few hours per day and probably not during the evening, but hey, I am here!:D

I see you had the songs revealed and you have all seen my song, I think?

How surprising was THAT?!

We did indeed send SENIT!:D

Let's explain our hints, because I think that is necessary?:P

- Television: If you turn off the TV, but it's still on energy, that is ofc called STAND BY! And who sang Stand By in Düsseldorf, that's right: SENIT!
    - No languages: Where are Senit's parents from? From Eritrea. And if you have a bit of knowledge of languages, you might have known that Eritrea has no official languages!

- Rihanna: Think of some famous Rihanna-songs: SM perhaps? Oh indeed, which country has the internet code .sm? San Marino, ofc that's the country Senit represented this year!:D
    Lilly.. likes this.
  16. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

A shock it was lol.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023