•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

EscChat Contest: 2nd Edition

1. Mark New Member

Welcome back to EscChat Contest, and Welcome if it's your first time. Here are the basic rules....

1: Songs cannot be Eurovision songs, and they cannot be songs that have taken part in national finals or were planned to take part in national finals. This includes any variants, covers, different versions etc of ESC/NF songs, and JESC songs. They’re not allowed!

2: However songs can be by artists that have taken part in Eurovision/Eurovision national finals.

3: You can send a song from anywhere in the world.

4: If two people end up trying to choose the same song, the person who submitted it first wins the rights to that song! So submit early!

5: If two people end up trying to choose the same artist/band, the person who submitted it first wins the rights for that artist/band!

6: People do not represent "real" countries; they simply represent their "made up" country

7: As long as the video has the whole song in it, its great. It doesn't have to be an official music video or anything.

Instructions

1: Email me a song of your choice which complies with the above rules. email: [email protected] Send with Name of Artist/Group, Song title, Country name and youtube link. You can start submitting songs now, dates shall be announced ASAP.

2: Keep totally quiet about your song and don't tell anybody what song you've chosen!

3: When the songs are all presented you also email me your votes, keep them a secret too!! The voting will be open for a few days to make sure you all get your votes in. **To ensure i'm not cheating I will publicly post my votes before all you have voted so you know i'm not voting tactically**

4: EDIT, you can change your song only once after submitting it to me, if you change your mind that is.

Most Important Rule: HAVE FUN !!!

Countries Already Sent Entries
    Sheepmark
    Black-Daisystan
    Þiðbandið
    Fireflance - Debut Entry !!
    San Minino
  2. This is gonna be even better than the first edition!!!

All hail la Mark, la Ishtar and la Groove!!!

*offices dances out of the building*

Good luck to everyone :)
  3. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

I saw only 10 people were in the last contest...are you allowing new people to join?
  4. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

I think we are, feel free!!! :D But we don't want the numbers to get out of control so shhhh keep it a secret!!! :D lol :P
  5. CTP Jass hater

That sounds like the real Eurovision... :rolleyes:
  6. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

AAARRRGHHH I've narrowed it down to 3 songs all by the same artist but I can't chose one because I love all 3 songs sooooooooooooo much!!! :P
  7. CTP Jass hater

My country considered entering, but it doesn't exist yet - it hasn't succeeded from Norway yet (our big day is 30th of April). There's still some issues to work out with some countries - they wont recognise us :(
  8. Mina Member with a "past"

San Minino has chosen:D
  9. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

Fusionia will close its online voting for its next song at aprrox 7pm GMT all are welcome to vote the 3 participating songs
    pop : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN7fKazMraA
    rock of sorts : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5rs2bNH-mE
    ballad of sorts : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hisyABYH64I
    give 3 points to your favorite song and 1 point for your least favourite
    email me with the votes [email protected]
    i have already recieved votes from citizens of the following countries:
    SAN MININO
    BLACK DAISYSTAN
    THE STATE OF THE ARK
    DAVIS ISLAND
    ISHTARISTAN
    p.s thanks to those who have voted! ;)
  10. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Because so many entries have been sent in already, maybe we should open up the pre-promo thread again kinda soon! :D :o
  11. Arben The Flag Lover

i send a song... hope it works...

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023