•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

ESCCHAT contest ... who are the bests?

1. Arben The Flag Lover

Hi i made a bestlist of the escchatcontest.

It will be updated everytime a contest ends... :D

this is the update after contest 5!

[IMG]
  2. Eurovizz Member

omg, me and Lokum at the greatest bottom :o:(:o

HEXELBOURG shall take revenge soon :D:D

..just WAIT, and SEE..;)
  3. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Wow Arben thats really cool!!!!! :D :)
  4. CTP Jass hater

If you take into account that my country has participated twice, my country has probably done the worst... and that probably wont change with the entry I selected this time... but hey, it's a tough job, but someones got to bring up the rear.
  5. Mina Member with a "past"

San Minino thinks there should be professional juries judging the entries, too :cool:
  6. I'm not a fan of this...San Minino has come last twice and is still 7th! What gives? :D
  7. Arben The Flag Lover

Well you can make your own one :D with your rules!!

The "last places" thing is just for the ones who want to see who came last how often, but it has nothing to do with the rest...
    Well, it does, cause thats the reason why mina's 7th not 6th. The second best results of the 6th was better.

And thats where my problem was:
    Who should be first of 2 or more countries, when all of them had "4th" as their highest placing. There are two possibilities:
    1) The one with the SECOND BEST position is higher situated (if theyre equal the third best and so on..) or
    2) The one with LESS participations, cause he made the same result (in this example 4th) with less tries. If we would take this option and both or more countries place 4th (or whatever) AND have taken part same as often, THEN option 1) would decide between the highest located of the 2 (or more).

so what do you think is it better to use 1) or 2)
  8. Kevin New Member

IMO, i think that the same placings should either be tied, or based upon the least number of tries (if there is still a tie, then based on the second best placings etc)
  9. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

I think number 2 is better. Otherwise it's like on the official ESC where western countries appear to all be better just cos they were there for longer.
  10. Mina Member with a "past"

I'm too cool to be lower than 7th :cool:
  11. Arben The Flag Lover

updated board... see first comment!!!!
    ... and now with the new rule:
    if two people have the same placing same as often, the one with LESS participation is situated better, cause he made the same result with less tries, obviously...
    if both participated same as often too, the one with the highest second best position wins! Ironically the No1 is now.... go and look
  12. Stewart SOD ME HARD AND FAST

Can Nova Nova make it clear that we have only participated in THREE contests - as we withdrew from editions 4 & 5. NNSTV have stated, however, that they are considering returning to the contest in edition 6!
  13. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

would this all be slightly easier if we do a points system eg
    1st place = 3
    2nd = 2
    3rd = 1
    to further reduce ties the place that has been in the most contest is higher than those who have been in the least (or mabye the other way round?)
    people in last place should get half a point or something xD
    (its a suggestion)
  14. Arben The Flag Lover

ollie with this option i have to look up everytime on every contests results for updating...

with my system its easier just to update the ranking...:D

but as i said i one of my comments: Anyone who wants an other rankingsystem, is really invited to do it... if someone else would do it, why not having different systems at the same time... thatll be even cooler to c where am i here and where there... but it has to be someone else :D

and novanova, sry again for that mistake:o
  15. Arben The Flag Lover

so updated :D
    man this just took ages...
    in the contests im not going to be here, kots will make the updates, thx for that in advance:D
  16. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Thank you Arben for keeping this going, it is much appreciated :)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023