•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

EscChat Song Contest Continent

1. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

Recent Update...all islands now included!

All of the island nations have been included! These are: Yehuda, LuLuland, MILKlands, State of the Ark, San Minino & Davis Island. I also slightly increased the size of both Yehuda & Nova Nova Scotia.

Sorry, but no more island countries will be created until the available ones on the continent are all taken.
  2. Mina Member with a "past"

Hey, from my balcony I can almost see Stockholm (the person, not the city:P)
    Can't wait to see who will get country #20 :cool:
  3. MILKshake  

thanks este that u added MILKlands on the map :D
  4. Mina, hello dear neighbour :D Now I wonder who could No. 21 be :P

In case you didn't know the eastern part of The State of the Ark is called "Avalon Peninsula" :)

[IMG]
  5. Solico Guest

Yehuda Flag update

I'd like to announce the new flag of Yehuda (rather than one used in the last contest) the flag is shown in the country's new thread. I ask everyone to use the new flag from now on.

Thanks.
  6. Jackeroo The Big Unit

Hi!

I just browsed the forums and I was drawn straight to this. I love a good song contest. If there are any spaces left, could I please have one called Jacuvia. I'm not bothered where it is :).
  7. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

Jacuvia

Hello, and welcome to the continent of Avalon. We would be happy to include you in the map. Just look at the first post in this thread, and it will show the available places left for new countries. Just pick the one you want!

Estêvão of Lusitânia
  8. Jackeroo The Big Unit

Could I have number 21 please?
  9. cwatkins94 New Member

I'd like 10 please, named Charzbeckistan.

This forum looks nice and inviting aswell :)
  10. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Nr 22

Hey!

I noticed Nr 22 is still open. Could Empelia get that spot? We would love to be LuLulands neighbours!:)
  11. Arben The Flag Lover

I'd like 10 please, named Charzbeckistan.

This forum looks nice and inviting aswell
    Last edited by cwatkins94; 28th July 2009 at 11:11 PM.

ROFL
  12. James ... and his things xD

and jamoukovia 22:P
  13. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

I needed to update this thread. If you now look at the first post in this thread, you will see that I am FINALLY starting to update the map. Players that have left the site are no longer listed on the map. Also, Empelia has been added.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023