•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Eunecta - participation and voting

1. Anaconda I'm as sick as fuck.

Dear all,

As you are well aware, Eunecta was unable to participate in #83, and would like to use this space to clarify the circumstances that have led our great nation to proceed in this way at this time.

The people of the small island nation of Eunecta are delighted and honoured to be a part of this contest, which we take very seriously. Our brief participation in previous editions has shown that many a song require several careful auditions till a final placement is reached. Under no circumstances would we want to vote in a rush and submit a hasty and potentially unfair ranking, out of deep respect for fellow participating nations.

Equally, we feel it would serve no purpose to engage with an edition where we cannot fully ensure that we will be able to submit our votes in time, thus running the shameful risk of disqualification.

Eunecta is keen and eager to continue to participate in this contest, however we hereby reserve the right of no entry for future circumstances when the Queen's presence is required abroad, or when national issues of crucial importance might prevent us from submitting what we retain to be fair and timely voting, or the non-seasonal periods where I disappear into the ether.

The people of Eunecta thank you for your understanding and look forward to many editions together!
    Zuñir, Erixi, Rua and 5 others like this.
  2. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

hi boby
  3. Anaconda I'm as sick as fuck.

hi jw.
  4. Anaconda I'm as sick as fuck.

That won't happen, you have my queenly word.
  5. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

why did you write it then
  6. Anaconda I'm as sick as fuck.

I didn't. It wasn't there a few minutes ago.
    Merjan likes this.
  7. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023