•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

EURO 2012 Fantasy League

1. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Hi Everyone,

The finals of Euro 2012 are nearly upon us! Many people had hours and hours of fun predicting the scores in the qualifying competition, and I thought we might run our own fantasy league for the competition proper.

It's a very simple set up, and I hope lots of people will have a go. We can have our own private league as well as being part of the main league.

The website is:
    http://www.fantasyeuro2012.com/

and our league is called escChat.com and it is Number 1058

As it's a private league, you will need a password, which is available from me.

I hope you'll have a go!
  2. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

It's a private league but you just posted the password publicly? Err...

FYI for future reference the site's stylisation has always been "escChat.com", not EscChat, Escchat, escchat or ESCchat or any other derivative. r8 annoying it is trying to establish a brand name that people don't stick to. :nope:
  3. Curtis Belgium is a non country.

Yeah everyone who makes these does that jw :P
  4. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

5. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

It's private to us so every Tom, Dick and Harry who joins the main site can't join our league.

So sorry to have offended your sensibilities. I have changed the name. Its stylisation is now as you requested.
    jw likes this.
  6. Curtis Belgium is a non country.

Joined by the way.. you will love my team name.
    Merjan likes this.
  7. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Take the password out and give it to the people you want to be part of it. :court:
  8. James ... and his things xD

Jamoukovia is in:D
    Merjan likes this.
  9. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Of course you don't need the password to just set up your team. You can do that and then get the password to enter the league afterwards. Ask me if I'm here or start a private conversation.
  10. Julio STRANGLES

Nyanators of Inspireland is in
    Merjan likes this.
  11. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

If you have entered, just check your player profile and see what emails you have opted in and out of. You don't want to be getting emails every 5 minutes about the darts :o (Or maybe you do :P)
  12. Liam Esterran.

My entire understanding of football/soccer is based on how hot I think someone is so I probably shouldn't take part in this.
  13. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

That sounds similar to the knowledge-base many people are using to be honest, but it's entirely up to you ofc.
  14. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

So Nick is winning after the first day's play; but he's had 4 players already and some of us have only had 1. The true standings won't become clear for the first time until every team has played a game of course.

Don't know if you know or are interested but you can check to see how many times each player has been selected. The most-selected player is (as far as I can see) Cristiano Ronaldo, so every time he scores you a point, just bear in mind he's scoring it for 15,914 other people as well :o

Glad you're enjoying the competition anyway.
  15. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Who said they are? :barefoot:
  16. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Sokrates, Jonas, Bradley...
  17. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

I see no evidence of this in the thread. :court:
  18. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Check the logs dear :P
  19. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

I see no evidence of this in the thread. :court:
  20. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Why are you repeating yourself?

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023