•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Exit poll #111

1. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

Hey there :D Welcome to the exit poll for Edition 111. A recommended poll for everyone and compulsory for Merjan, CTP and DenDutch. You may send your answers to me via this link.

Q1) Which nations will be in the top 3?

Q2) Out of the medallist, who will be the winner?

Q3) Which of the nations with returning artists will do best? (Villa Badia, Yugosokia, STC, Il Regno d'Italofilia, Technika, Virdensof)

Q4) World population is growing! Will 7 Milliarden score more points than 6 Billionen?

Q5) How many songs will score more than 111 points?

Q6) Who will be honoured with the toilet this time?

Q7) Do you expect to do: better, same or worse than last edition?

Q8) EDITION 111 OR DADDY:
    The following pictures are either a cropped part of a video of Edition 111 or a cropped part of a daddy from the internet. Please decide for each one if it is from edition 111 or not.

a)
    [IMG]

b)
    [IMG]

c)
    [IMG]

d)
    [IMG]

Thank you for your participation!

~Nessie
  2. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

A REMINDER that, from now on, the closest runner-up who completes the current exit poll in full will be given the first opportunity to organise the next edition's poll.

This system will be in place for all editions going forward.
    Anaconda, NickEmpel, Rua and 2 others like this.
  3. Mina Member with a "past"

I don't understand Q 8
    sokrates1988 likes this.
  4. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

It's a common game I've used in my country nights. I added a clarification in the question now.
    Mina likes this.
  5. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

ain't you thick xx
  6. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

Here we go!

Q1) Which nations will be in the top 3?

Inspireland (x11), Yugosokia (x9), Tildemarte (x4), Egelivia (x4), Flippy (x4), Jamoukovia (x3), SotA (x2), Balunistan (x2), Virdensof (x1), San Minino (x1), Eunecta (x1)

Q2) Out of the medallist, who will be the winner?

Inspireland (x7), Yugosokia (x3), Tildemarte (x1), Egelivia (x1), Flippy (x1), San Minino (x1)

Q3) Which of the nations with returning artists will do best? (Villa Badia, Yugosokia, STC, Il Regno d'Italofilia, Technika, Virdensof)

Yugosokia (x10), Virdensof (x3)

Q4) World population is growing! Will 7 Milliarden score more points than 6 Billionen?

No (x14)

Q5) How many songs will score more than 111 points?

1 (x7), 2 (x6), 4 (x1)

Q6) Who will be honoured with the toilet this time?

Nigaristan (x7), Nortuga (x4), Planet Janet (x1), Egelivia (x1), Flippy (x1)

Q7) Do you expect to do: better, same or worse than last edition?

Worse (x6), Better (x4), Same (x4)

Q8) EDITION 111 OR DADDY:
    The following pictures are either a cropped part of a video of Edition 111 or a cropped part of a daddy from the internet. Please decide for each one if it is from edition 111 or not.

a) #111 (x8) Daddy (x5)
    b) #111 (x8) Daddy (x5)
    c) #111 (x5) Daddy (x8)
    d) #111 (x7) Daddy (x6)

Summary of received submissions:

[IMG]

Participants (and therefore eligible to make the next poll):
    Nessie sokrates1988 Julio Mina Merjan Rua CTP Anaconda Pedro Stockholm calling Genesis2703 Ronini DenDutch James

The participant in this list that comes highest in the contest (except the winner) will make the next poll.

Thanks to all participants!!
  7. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

Hey there!

Here are the results for the poll:

8 pt - Janet, Anette, Genesis
    7 pt - Rua
    6 pt - Julio, Ana, Norman, Den
    5 pt - Sok
    4 pt - Mina, CTP, Pedro, James
    3 pt - Nessie

Facts:

-Nobody predicted the winner
    -Nobody thought Take That would do the best out of the returning artists
    -Janet and Anette are experts in the Daddy game
    -7 Milliarden scored 66% of 6 Millionen, finished 5th, it's a 4 min song, did not receive 3 points, but received 2 points 1 time
    -The next poll will be done by Julio, as he was the highest ranking participant of the poll (except Norman)!

[IMG]

Thanks everyone!

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023