•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Exit Poll #113

1. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

Hi everyone, I have the pleasure of doing the exit poll this time around. <<

As per usual, this is compulsory for CTP and Janet and recommended to all of you - you can send your answers to me!

Q1a. Which three nations will secure a medal?
    Q1b. Out of these three, who will be the winner?

Q2a. Which three nations will unfortunately be in the bottom three?
    Q2b. Of these three, which will be the toilet?

Q3. Battle of the forest: Which of these will do the best out of: San Minino (Neon Trees), Villa Badia (Future of Forestry) and Sächs Tanz Combinat (The Vines)?

Q4. Battle of Nordics: Which entry will do the best out of Polusa Imperio (Norwegian), Støkkanslåndet (Finnish), Tildemarte (Finnish) or Yugosokia (Swedish)?

Q5. Battle of the returning artists: Paloma Faith (Empelia), Grégoire (Il Regno d'Italofilia), Neon Trees (San Minino), David Cook (State of the Ark), Sanni (Tildemarte) Future of Forestry (Villa Badia) - which of these will do the best?

Q6. How many songs (if any) will finish with 113 points or more?

Q7. Milton has sent a man - will his top 3 consist of only women just to balance it all out? (Not to be answered by Milton.)

Q8. What's your favourite thing about chickens?

You have from now until the 23rd of March to vote in the poll! I will then close it and post the results some time before the show starts on the 24th.

Thank you!
    Anaconda likes this.
  2. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

3. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

Q1a. Which three nations will secure a medal?
    Inspireland (10x), Tildemarte (10x), Jamoukovia (6x), Sarnavia (4x), Egelivia (2x), State of the Ark (2x), Il Regno d'Italofilia, Støkkanslåndet
    Q1b. Out of these three, who will be the winner?
    Inspireland (7x), Tildemarte (3x), Egelivia, Sarnavia

Q2a. Which three nations will unfortunately be in the bottom three?
    Nigaristan (11x), Yugosokia (10x), STC (6x), Empelia (4x), Villa Badia (2x), Eunecta, LuLuLand, State of the Ark
    Q2b. Of these three, which will be the toilet?
    Nigaristan (5x), Yugosokia (4x), Empelia (2x), STC

Q3. Battle of the forest: Which of these will do the best out of: San Minino (Neon Trees), Villa Badia (Future of Forestry) and Sächs Tanz Combinat (The Vines)?
    San Minino (10x), Sächs Tanz Combinat, Villa Badia

Q4. Battle of Nordics: Which entry will do the best out of Polusa Imperio (Norwegian), Støkkanslåndet (Finnish), Tildemarte (Finnish) or Yugosokia (Swedish)?
    Tildemarte (12x)

Q5. Battle of the returning artists: Paloma Faith (Empelia), Grégoire (Il Regno d'Italofilia), Neon Trees (San Minino), David Cook (State of the Ark), Sanni (Tildemarte) Future of Forestry (Villa Badia) - which of these will do the best?
    Sanni (9x), David Cook, Grégoire, Neon Trees

Q6. How many songs (if any) will finish with 113 points or more?
    0 (6x), 2 (4x), 1 (2x)

Q7. Milton has sent a man - will his top 3 consist of only women just to balance it all out? (Not to be answered by Milton.)
    Yes (7x), No (4x) - (minus Milton's answer.)

Q8. What's your favourite thing about chickens?
    That they can be roasted - Ty Julio!
    CTP's Fab Chicken Song - Ty Sokko!
    The Question 'Which came first, the chicken or the egg?' - Ty Mina!
    How they taste when reduced to clear at WW. - Ty Chris!
    They are indirectly involved in the creation of pancakes - Ty Milton!
    I have no favourite thing about them - Ty Berk!
    They keep zesty away from here (KFC) - Ty James!
    Their sounds - Ty Anette!
    Something like this *insert a lovely photo of a chick with a top hat* - Ty Janet!
    They are yummy - Ty Ana!
    Their wisdom - Ty Wiggles!
    They are meisters at yodeling - Ty Norm!

Best of luck to all of the participants and ty once more for allowing me to do the exit poll and for your answers. <<
    James and Anaconda like this.
  4. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

I see I'm predicted mid-table obscurity again :D

For those who are interested, here is my lovely photo of a chick with a top hat

[IMG]
    Rua likes this.
  5. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

it's shit Nerd.
  6. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

<<

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023