•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Exit Poll #120

1. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

GOOD eventide to everybody and welcome to the poll for Edition #120. << You have until result day (7th of July) to send in your answers - I'll then post them before the result show.

This is compulsory for both Janet and CTP and recommended for the rest of you, especially after the unfortunate participation numbers from last time. BE a pal, won't you? <<

You can send your answers here:

Q1. Who will be the winner of this celebratory edition?

Q2. Who will complete the top 3 with a silver and bronze medal?

Q3. Who will claim the toilet of #120?

Q4. Who will have to clean said-toilet with a brush?

Q5. Who will receive the host nation's 12 (Tildemarte)?

Q6. Who will receive the 12 from our general supervisor, my GOOD friend jw (Furnyland)?

Q7. Where will the three World Cup songs end up, judging from Best-Middle-Worst out of Wavin' Flag (Balunistan), Goalie Goalie (Nigaristan) and La Copa de la Vida (San Minino)?

Q8. Two of the songs this edition revolve around drinking, another staple of the WC. Which will do the best out of Tequila (Technika) or Miss You (Jamoukovia)?

Q9. Two of the songs in this edition are live versions - Brave (STC) and Roads (Villa Badia). Which of these will do the best?

Q10. Due to us celebrating our connectivity with each-other - can you share a GOOD memory you have of the chat?
  2. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

Q1. Who will be the winner of this celebratory edition?
    Inspireland (6x), Eunecta (2x), Tildemarte (2x), Jamoukovia

Q2. Who will complete the top 3 with a silver and bronze medal?
    Tildemarte (8x), Inspireland (4x), Jamoukovia (3x), Egelivia (2x), Flippy (2x) Technika, Nortuga, Empelia

Q3. Who will claim the toilet of #120?
    Nigaristan (4x), Sachs Tanz Combinat (4x), Nektarland, Villa Badia, Yugosokia

Q4. Who will have to clean said-toilet with a brush?
    Nigaristan (4x), Villa Badia (3x), Yugosokia (3x), Nektarland

Q5. Who will receive the host nation's 12 (Tildemarte)?
    Inspireland (10x), Eunecta

Q6. Who will receive the 12 from our general supervisor, my GOOD friend jw (Furnyland)?
    Inspireland (8x), Tildemarte (2x), Eunecta

Q7. Where will the three World Cup songs end up, judging from Best-Middle-Worst out of Wavin' Flag (Balunistan), Goalie Goalie (Nigaristan) and La Copa de la Vida (San Minino)?
    Wavin' Flag (Best 7x, Middle 4x), Goalie Goalie (Worst 11x), La Copa de la Vida (Best 4x, Middle 7x)

Q8. Two of the songs this edition revolve around drinking, another staple of the WC. Which will do the best out of Tequila (Technika) or Miss You (Jamoukovia)?
    Miss You (7x), Tequila (4x)

Q9. Two of the songs in this edition are live versions - Brave (STC) and Roads (Villa Badia). Which of these will do the best?
    Brave (6x), Roads (5x)

Q10. Due to us celebrating our connectivity with each-other - can you share a GOOD memory you have of the chat?

Mina - in 2009 (I think it was 2009) when we were all bored in chat one night and Jonny had the idea of a contest and we had all sent our very first songs (we had just posted the videos in the chatroom)...only Anette and myself are still here from that crowd, so, it's also an emotional memory...it's amazing to see how much that contest has evolved since then with jj's help

Rigmo - That one time I said "Hey" and Janet said "Shit off". That was pretty good.

Julio - The first edition I took part and the excitement it was to be part of it.

Chris - I have many GOOD memories - such as the surprise of winning with Wini Wini, watching SJASS and DJASS and my GOOD friend jw sending me a care package and me tasting a YORKIE bar for the first time and being surprised by how hard it was, the video of which I'm sure you've seen many times over now. And on a more serious note, I thank all the regulars for making the chat a good place to be part of. I extend a further thank you to those around when I was dealing with my mother's death - although it was a few years ago now, I still fondly recall the welcome diversion the chat provided at the time.

Ana - I largely credit chat and friends here with helping me move on from my breakup in the summer of 2015.

Sokko - Dunno TWAT-TIER RESPONSE

Norm - There are so many to choose from, but for me the Fly With Us Special Edition stands out.

Janet - The multi-Eurocustos; #26 and Julio’s first birthday video; sitting up all night talking to jw; opening *that* present - and the other one!; Saturday afternoons watching Shopping Queen and Jass;
    The opening ceremony of the London Olympics, which we all watched and talked about together and I remember saying (something like) ‘these are the things I should be saying to my family’… Maybe you are my family :) GAY-TIER RESPONSE

Anette - Celebrating edition 100 was special

James - When teodor returned from the army. TWAT-TIER RESPONSE

Pedro - On my first week in chat I didn't know people could have their name changed so I'd find myself asking about Janet even though she was in chat with a different name.

I want to thank everyone who finished the exit poll and thank you for sharing with us your memories - even if you didn't exactly share one. :baby:
    Anaconda likes this.
  3. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

I would also like to add a GOOD memory of my own - or rather, a thank you letter.

When I first joined escChat, I definitely did not expect that I would be so invested in the people, the stories and come to have some amazing friendships with so many of you. When I first joined escChat, I wasn't just joining to talk about Eurovision and such (although it was one of the main reasons why) - I was lonely. I don't have many friends if any that I can rely on (as sad as that sounds) outside of the internet mainly due to my social anxiety and my difficulty with leaving my own house. At times, I wish I could be different. At times, I wish I didn't have this to deal with this. And yet, it has become a part of me and I've grown stronger and learned how to deal with it much better than I used to be able to. Throughout the entirety of June, I had little-to-no anxiety and as of July, it's continuing. I'm getting better and I hope to continue that journey with you guys at my side for as long as we can because I've made forever friends here.

Thank you so much.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023