•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Exit Poll #126

1. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Well here we are again: Exit Poll time.

Once you have finalised your votes, please turn your attention to these diverting little questions. This is compulsory for CTP and highly encouraged for everyone else.
    1. Who will win?
    2. Who will be getting the Harpic out?
    3. How many different songs will be bogged?
    4. Which animal will finish higher - the bear or the zebra?
    5. Which nations will finish immediately above and below your own?
    6. Please rank the three places (London, Louisiana, Santiago) in order from highest to lowest.
    7. We have songs in 6 languages: English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian. Place these in the order they will appear on the scoreboard, from highest to lowest (once each only).
    8. Panic! at the Disco have previously finished 6th (Contest #22) and 3rd (Contest #32). How will they fare this time? (a) better than 3rd (b) between 3rd and 6th (c) below 6th
    9. Which watery video will have its song finish (a) highest (b) lowest? [Bear’s Den/Agape; Nick Howard/Our Time; Paola Turci/La vita che ho deciso; Sara Hartman/Dance With A Ghost; Serhat and Helena/Total Disguise]
    10. What will be the margin of victory? (a) fewer than 5 points (b) between 5 and 10 points (c) more than 10 points
    Please make sure your answers are with me by 21:00 WIM on Friday 28th September, in a private conversation here
    Thank you <<
    Anaconda likes this.
  2. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Thank you to Anette, Berk, Chris, Dan James, Mina, Pedro, Rigmo, Ron, Rua, Sok, Teodor (and me) for doing the poll and very well done to the 10 of us who managed to do it before the deadline!

The results are in...

Who will win?
    Balunistan x 2; Egelivia x 2; Empelia; Planet Janet x 3; SOTA: Tildemarte x 4

Who will be getting the Harpic out?
    Cabbana; Flippy; IRDI; LuLuLand x 2; Nektarland; Nigaristan x 2; Nortuga x 2; STC; Technika; Villa Badia

How many different songs will be bogged?
    2; 3; 4 x 2; 6 x 5; 7; 8 x 3

Which animal will finish higher - the bear or the zebra?
    Bear x 12; Zebra

Which nations will finish immediately above and below your own?
    Above: Balunistan; Egelivia; Empelia; Nektarland; Planet Janet; Riikvania; San Minino, Sarnavia; STKL x 3; Tildemarte; ‘dunno’
    Below: Egelivia; LuLuLand; Polusa Imperio; San Minino; Sarnavia; STC; STKL; Technika; Tildemarte; Villa Badia; Yugosokia; None; ’dunno’

Please rank the three places in order from highest to lowest.
    London, Santiago, Louisiana; Louisiana, London, Santiago x 2; Louisiana, Santiago, London x 2; Santiago, London, Louisiana; Santiago, Louisiana, London x 7

We have songs in 6 languages: English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian. Place these in the order they will appear on the scoreboard, from highest to lowest.
    Highest: English x 11; Italian x 2
    Second highest: English x 2; French; Hungarian; Italian x 9
    Third highest: French x 7; Greek; Hungarian x 3; Italian x 2
    Fourth highest: French x 2; German x 5; Greek; Hungarian x 5
    Second lowest: French x 2; German x 3; Greek x 8
    Lowest: French; German x 5; Greek x 3; Hungarian x 4

Panic! at the Disco have previously finished 6th (Contest #22) and 3rd (Contest #32). How will they fare this time?
    Better than 3rd; Between 3rd and 6th x 2; Below 6th x 10

Which watery video will have its song finish (a) highest (b) lowest?
    Highest: Bear’s Den - Agape (Balunistan) x 6; Nick Howard - Our Time (Tildemarte) x 5; Paola Turci - La vita che ho deciso (Empelia) x 2
    Lowest: Bear’s Den - Agape (Balunistan); Nick Howard - Our Time (Tildemarte); Paola Turci - La vita che ho deciso (Empelia); Sara Hartman - Dance With a Ghost (Riikvania); Serhat & Helena - Total Disguise (Nigaristan) x 9

What will be the margin of victory?
    Fewer than 5 points x 4; Between 5 & 10 points x 8; More than 10 points

Detailed answers will be available after the results show.
    Pedro, Ronini and Rua like this.
  3. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

And here are the detailed results, which I think I have collated correctly. (I really must set less complicated questions!) I think the upshot of all this is that we're not much at predicting things :D But it's HFC to James, Mina and Pedro.

Attached Files:

Mina and Pedro like this.
  4. Pedro Member

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023