•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Exit Poll #129

1. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

A huge Thank you to jw's GOOD friend, Chris, for his collaboration on this exit poll. We are sure you will find this incarnation highly diverting and fun <<

As ever, once you have submitted your finalised votes, please turn your attention to this little exercise and send your answers to me in a private message here.

1. Who will take home the top prize?
    2. Who will take home the bog?
    3. How many points will the bog garner?
    4. We have 9 returning artists this edition: All Time Low, Árstíðir, Benji & Fede, Causes, Miriam Bryant, Nikos Vertis, Oasis, Pascal Obispo and Queen. Which returning artist will do best?
    5. Which comestible entrant will do best? The Lemons, Almond (Nigaristan's artist Badem), or Eminem (m&m's)?
    6. We have two bands featuring brothers (The Fratellis, Oasis), and one featuring sisters (Courage My Love) – please rank them in the order you think they will finish.
    7. Which will place higher - Water (Tiha Voda) or wine (Jazz & Wine)?
    8. Which non-English language song will place highest?
    9. Would you like to buy an IELTS certificate?
    10. In which range will your song finish: Top 5; 6-10; 11-15; 16-21?
    Thank you all so much for your anticipated participation. Please send your replies here by 22:00 WIM on Friday 9th November. This is an hour later than usual to give those people who leave it all to the last minute (why?) a bit of extra time. Absolutely no replies will be accepted after this time.

Thank you all, and remember this is supposed to be fun! :)
  2. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

The raw data is in:

1.Who will take home the top prize?
    Egelivia x 2
    Empelia x 2
    Inspireland x 4
    IRDI
    Jamoukovia
    SOTA
    Tildemarte
    Yugosokia

2.Who will take home the bog?
    Cabbana x 8
    Nigaristan x 5

3.How many points will the bog garner?
    6 x 4
    12 x 3
    14 x 2

4.We have 9 returning artists this edition: All Time Low, Árstíðir, Benji & Fede, Causes, Miriam Bryant, Nikos Vertis, Oasis, Pascal Obispo and Queen. Which returning artist will do best?
    All Time Low x 3
    Benji & Fede x 2
    Causes x 5
    Miriam Bryant x 2
    Queen

5.Which comestible entrant will do best? The Lemons, Almond (Nigaristan's artist Badem), or Eminem (m&m’s)?
    Almond
    Eminem x 2
    Lemons x 10

6.We have two bands featuring brothers (The Fratellis, Oasis), and one featuring sisters (Courage My Love) – please rank them in the order you think they will finish.
    Courage My Love, Fratellis, Oasis x 2
    Fratellis, Courage My Love, Oasis x 4
    Fratellis, Oasis, Courage My Love x 3
    Oasis, Courage My Love, Fratellis x 2
    Oasis, Fratellis, Colour My Love x 2

7.Which will place higher - Water (Tiha Voda) or wine (Jazz & Wine)?
    Water x 11
    Wine x 2

8.Which non-English language song will place highest?
    Ein Licht für dich x 3
    Je pars mais je t’aime
    Lê Bietjie Langer
    Tiha Voda x 5
    Universale x 3

9.Would you like to buy an IELTS certificate?
    Yes x 2
    No x 10
    Maybe

10.In which range will your song finish: Top 5; 6-10; 11-15; 16-21?
    6-10
    11-15 x 9
    16-21 x 3
    Anaconda, PeterP and Rua like this.
  3. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Sorry, for some reason I couldn't go down the page any further on the above post.

Thank you to everyone who answered. The detailed replies will be available after the results show. A HUGE Thank You to Chris for his questions.
    Anaconda and Rua like this.
  4. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

And it's HEARTY congratulations to me (and myself LOLZ ) for coming top of the poll with a magnificent 6 points. And tremendous thanks to Chris for his wonderful questions. Thank you to all those of you who had a go <<

Don't forget, everyone is expected to contribute a question for the #130 Exit Poll. :)

Attached Files:

Anaconda, Rua and sokrates1988 like this.
  5. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

HFA and HFC to adamacs whose mushroom withered and died before the above post was finalised :nope: He, ofc, also achieved the grand total of 6 points <<

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023