•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Fun Challenges & Tasks!

1. calrisle Scrutineer

So, just like the gloriously curvy Sarah Dawn Finer, we're Moving On... Our contest can only stand to get bigger and better, and group involvement from everyone is key to it remaining amicable and cool :)

With our wind machine set to 11, we're all gonna launch into edition 7 in a few weeks' time. I hope you guys don't mind the wait, but I'm sure you'll agree we've all got some stuff to iron out and make right before we carry on.

I'm currently working on an idea and I'd really, really love it if everyone here could help out. Reply on here with a few different individual words that you think can represent the better qualities of our community and our contest. For example, I'll start things off with the following words:

• Love
    • Harmony
    • Respect

Any words you want to add to the list, feel free to reply and respond. Hopefully in time, you'll all get to see what I've got in mind!

In the next few weeks, the community will be invited to participate in a few more of these little random tasks and challenges - stay tuned for more info! :)
  2. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

• Fun
    • Laughter
    • Acceptance
  3. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

• Unique
    • Solidarity
    • Fair Play

• Creativity
    • Originality
    • Inspiration
  4. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

and how could I forget: friendship!
  5. MILKshake  

love, sex & magic :D
  6. Marko FOR LIFE New Member

Guys i would like that all you write is true! But I think that's only on "paper"! Real pic is a bit different! :P
  7. We have a winner :D
  8. calrisle Scrutineer

Yep, Marko - it's supposed to be painting the brightest possible picture!

:)
  9. Almila i am what i am

wheres sex lol.ok lets get seriou,id definately go for *freedom.this place is the one n only for discussin or expressin anythin in a free way.
  10. calrisle Scrutineer

You're all doing an amazing job, I love it so far!

...but I need LOADS more! Keep them coming! :):)

x
  11. Almila i am what i am

Ok im addin peace n real(or peaceful n realistic.its up to u dave)no matter what we solve our problems by talkin in a positive way n i never needed to say get down to earth someone.we r who we r n live real moments from life gud or bad
  12. Mina Member with a "past"

I would say fun, friendship and diversity (not the dance group:P).
  13. calrisle Scrutineer

Still loving all the suggestions, but an idea strikes me: let's have some in the native laguages of as many of our members as we can - I do believe that in addition to English, we have Greek, Swedish, Norwegian, Estonian, Portuguese and LOADS of others, so carry on posting! Repetition of existing suggestions in other languages are of course welcome :)
  14. Eurovizz Member

• Sannhet
    • Toleranse
    • Anti-ekskludering
  15. Mina Member with a "past"

Diaskedasi, Filia and Polymorfikotita :D
  16. CTP Jass hater

The first word that comes to mind is discovery - this place is a chance to discover new artists from around the globe we may never have heard of.
  17. MILKshake  

saħħa
    Hena
    paċi :)
    • Lock
    • (David) Stock
    • Two smoking barrels
  18. MILKshake  

ħbiberija
    imħabba
    sbuħija :)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023