•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Hi everyone!

1. Shelley New Member

Hi all! Just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Shelley, I'm almost 29 years old, and I happen to be a Eurovision fan from NY. I started getting into this contest since I stumbled upon a Watchmojo.com clip on YouTube of the Top 10 ESC Songs. From then on in, I started to watch so many clips of different ESC songs. I think it's such a colorful, magical contest...so different than what America has. I've been learning a lot of geography and different European flags through the contest. So glad that there's a forum dedicated to this awesome event.
    Erixi, Anaconda, Nessie and 1 other person like this.
  2. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Welcome Shelley! Besides this forum, we obviously have a chatroom where most of the regulars hang out every night! :D
  3. Mina Member with a "past"

Welcome, Shelley :D It's always nice to meet American fans of the contest. Like Nick said, you can visit our chatroom, too..although our evenings (European evenings) are your afternoons...LOL
  4. Shelley New Member

I figured that was the case...LOL! I've been to Israel countless times so I know about the huge time difference.
  5. Jammy Member

Ohhh, we have a well traveled fan! Nice to meet you :)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023