•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

HLO - here we go again

1. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Hello.

The winter break is over, so the contest returns. Soon. The hiatus did have the desired effect, to make people reflect and appreciate escChat.com as more than just a site for our contest. This pleases me.

So, as originally promised, the contest comes back now it's 2010. More details to follow in the next hours and days ahead.

Don't go sending your songs yet or anything like that, hang fire. Be patient. You've waited this long so a bit more time won't hurt you... ;)
  2. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

If you do plan to enter this edition, please reply below to gauge an approximation of how many entries to expect. Cheers.
  3. Jackeroo The Big Unit

Jacuvia shall be making an appearance! We're very pleased to see the return of the contest!
  4. Stewart SOD ME HARD AND FAST

Nova Nova Scotia is eager for the contest to return. We hope to participate in edition 13, providing that our broadcaster can afford to do so. The current economic downturn means that NNSTVR are having to make cutbacks. :(
  5. CTP Jass hater

Støkkanslåndet would like to return to the contest when it returns in the future.
  6. State of the Ark will enter the contest :P
  7. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

I'd expect so, being the host :P
  8. Arben The Flag Lover

omgomgomgomgomg its BACK were SO in !!!!!!!!!

pls peoplelet us rock again....
    im eager to hear your songs.... best for me would be a contest startin on 1st march...or at least not an edition ENDING before that date :):)
  9. Vlatko_Macedonia concour eurovision de la chanson

HIii

Drapania is in too
  10. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

The Hatican City is ready to enter and try to break my current record of 9th place.
  11. digifreak BRUNO

Atlantico Norte is ready to enter as long as one of our TV Networks sponsors our participation on the event.
  12. Madwolfy New Member

Expect the contest after to be hosted in Novterbia ;)
  13. calrisle Scrutineer

DAVIS ISLAND is primed and ready with one gigantic COW-HORSE-BUS sized surprise for everyone :)
  14. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Woo-hoo! I'm in! :D
  15. Mina Member with a "past"

I picked a song for this contest 2 months ago so sure, I'm in :cool:
  16. TheSamiad Dhakan

The selection process begins!

Dhakan will be present at the contest...complete with national costume, ethnic wailing and an international incident.
  17. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

And we already have more confirmed participants than the Festival of Freederm ;) Good job.
  18. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Je suis trés taking part ofc.
  19. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

Jonny is going to send the Smurfs theme tune. ;)
  20. Eurovizz Member

Hexelbourg wakes up from the death :D Yes, we would like to participate.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023