•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

I may have jumped to conclusions...

1. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

Oh, it turns out all this wait was for nothing. :( I was runner up by 2 measly points! :o

http://www.allkindsofeverything.ie/Moscow09predictions.htm

We gotta go find this David Elder and claim that DVD (for me)! That'll teach him for having faith in the UK. ;)

Also, the spelling of my surname on that site seems to get worse and worse each time they write it! I reckon it's Keith's way of getting over his hatred for all things British. :D
  2. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Awww 2 points OK thats just unlucky :D You're still doing better than me though ... last year I came 3rd but this year god knows how low I finished lol :P
  3. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

2 points??! OMG!! u r too unlucky chris!!
  4. Oh, I'm sorry but congrats on finishing 2nd :D

And you beat Stian Fikseanet :P
  5. Mina Member with a "past"

Awwwwww I'm sorry Chris...maybe we can track the winner down and arrange for him to have some....accident?:cool::P
  6. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

I like that idea. :D
  7. Awww, unlucky Chris but congrats - 2nd is nothing to be ashamed of, just ask Yohanna :) Plus, take solace in the fact that Keith AKOE is probably choking on his own bile because 2 Brits made the top 3 :D and as Stockholm said, you beat Stian!!! muahahaha :D :P

...also, did João take part as well?
  8. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

Who is this Stian? Is it Stine?

:o Just like Yohanna? I like that. :)
  9. Stian is a Norwegian guy on esctoday :)
  10. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

He is on esctoday? Is that why you made this site then. :rolleyes:
  11. Chris,

I think you know now who Stian is :D He commented on the "Eurovision Song Contest 2010 dates confirmed" article on esctoday :D
  12. Yeah Chris, you cannot miss his blatant anti-Swedishness and pro Norwayish-osity...:rolleyes:

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023