•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Il Regno d'Italofilia presents ...

1. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

In seguito alla prima partecipazione del Regno d'Italofilia al sedicesimo concorso della canzone escchat che, si deve dire, "era stupendo" la Radiotelevisione Reale conferma la sua partecipazione nel diciassettesimo concorso.

La RTVR ha scelto la grande cantante italiana, Laura Pausini. a rappresentarcela. Si realizza, però, che questo concorso
    [FONT=Liberation Serif, serif]è[/FONT] soprattutto un concorso per voi, i telespettatori. Questa volta, quindi, vi invita, ognuno, a scegliere una "canzone per te."

Le quattro canzoni si trovano qui sotto e vi chiede di assegnare 5 punti alla vostra canzone preferita, 3 punti alla vostra seconda scelta, e 1 punto alla vostra terza scelta.

Non voglio che quest'annunzio diventa un "fiume di parole," ma "sto pregando" che la vostra scelta
    [FONT=Liberation Serif, serif]porterà [/FONT]al Regno d'Italofilia la vittoria.

Following the Regno d'Italofilia's first participation at the 16th escchat song contest, which - it has to be said - was fantastic, Radiotelvisione Reale, has confirmed its participation at the 17th contest.

RTVR has chosen the great Italian singer, Laura Pausini, to represent it. We have, however, realized that this contest is above all a contest for you, the viewers. This time, therefore, we are inviting each of you to choose your song.

The five songs are found below and we would ask you to award 5 points to your favourite, 3 to your second choice, and 1 point to your 3rd choice.

I don't want this announcement to become a river of words, but I am praying that your choice will deliver victory to the Regno d'Italofilia

Canzone 1

Canzone 2

Canzone 3

Canzone 4

:pk: In the spirit of the DPRK and secrecy, votes in a private message ofc:D
  2. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

The votes have been counted, and the winner selected. It was close, but the leader soon emerged victorious despite a short lived fight back from the second placed song.

Points were as follows:
    1st place - 20 (3x5 1x3 2x1) - bellissimo cosi
    2nd place - 18 (2x5 2x3 2x1) - surrender
    3rd place - 11 (3x3 2x1) - una storia che vale
    4th place - 5 (1x5) - non me lo so spiegare

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023