•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

I'm sorry

1. swissBoy Active Member

I lied. I will need a surgery but it didn't happen this week. I regret what I did a lot, I don't know why I did. I know you think I am liar and you have the right to think like that. Once again I'm sorry and I hope you forgive me.
  2. James ... and his things xD

I indeed feel deceived now. You sent me an sms the surgery went well while there wasn't any? So sad.
    mrvirgo, Merjan and jw like this.
  3. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Now the jw-haters can see why I replied on the previous thread saying that it was an attempt at attention seeking and why I ultimately locked the thread.

Maybe they can stop hating now.
    Merjan and Julio like this.
  4. What is this shit?
  5. Güneç Gülün Active Member

Guys here's my opinion, Marcio feels bad and he needs a second chance like everybody does...
  6. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

With respect Gunec, we've known him over a year and you've known him for less than 5 minutes. He betrayed us.
  7. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Well he's not been banned so he's getting a second chance isn't he? How lucky he is.

Let's hope he doesn't feel the need to lie to us again.
  8. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

I wasn't here when things happened, but I do have some comments on this.

If someone decides to lie, that is awful, but to lie about having a surgery is, sorry for my words, simply disgusting. I'm not gonna bother you with my story, since you all know it, but I bet you can see why I say this. Sorry, but that's one step too far for me.

What your intentions, Marcio, were by lying is not what I'm interested in, but forgiving you... no, not for now.

Friends don't betray eachother.
  9. Güneç Gülün Active Member

Merjan he is too sad to do the same mistake again but you know better friends...
  10. Ljupco Active Member

WHO ARE YOU??? WHAT ARE YOU??? WHICH ARE YOUR INTENTIONS???
  11. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

I don't want to be the judge, my post is only for advice. I think everyone knows how was my path in this website (I still have to thank jw for his goodness). I just want to say Marcio that lying is bad, (and I understood it mistaking several times). However, for personal experiences, I say you only this: Sincerity Pays, a lot :)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023