•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Inspireland #30 - The Return!

1. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

because you think he'd beat you?
  2. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

I have no idea why :( neither of those bands are that well known.
  3. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Ah well now I'm stuck aren't I? Half of me wants to say, "What?!?!?! Don't talk out of your arse, Adam" and the other half wants to say "Savage Who? The What?" But I have had a bad day. (News of this has probably already reached you :() And I'm sticking with the he's worried he'll get beaten. (It keeps me happy.)
  4. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

This news has not yet reached me :(
  5. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

:o Oh it will... Don't you worry :oops:
  6. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

She fell down an escalator at St Pancras.
  7. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Of course Merj doesn't know who they are :P Probably good for the bands :P
    jw likes this.
  8. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Get well soon :kiss:
    Merjan likes this.
  9. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

oh dear - how tragic. :( however reading that when eating soup was not a good idea :S
    Ljupco, Merjan and jw like this.
  10. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

I thought it was going to have a big build up. Lots of description and background information. And an account of how certain persons who were present at the time carried on as if they didn't know me. :oops:
  11. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Oh thank you. I didn't know you cared.
  12. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Something as great as that doesn't need a big buildup. Just one short sentence can conjure up an appropriate mental image. You fell down the escalator and nearly urinated on yourself in the process.
    Merjan likes this.
  13. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

The trouble is, it probably conjures up totally the wrong mental image. And not one mention of the altruism on my part that led to the whole sorry affair. :(
  14. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

And just to set the record straight, Merj is extremely au fait with both bands, even owning quite a bit of their stuff (which is why I'd like it to be one of them instead of the dreadful women so many of you keep subjecting me to :o)
  15. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

And now I've recovered from a day with you and am more myself again, I might add:
    I did not nearly urinate on myself in the process, I nearly urinated on you when I'd finally got to the top, because I was laughing so much. The fact that you pretended you didn't know me AND didn't even attempt to save me will be kept on record...
  16. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Poor bands :P
  17. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

In a filing cabinet along with snapshots of his two(!) 12s.
    Merjan likes this.
  18. Julio STRANGLES

okay, we sent indeed Sylwia Grzeszczak to represent us again on this edition, now i will shortly explain the videoclip

the video starts with a guy trying to commit suicide after he lost his love then an angel shows up and show him the moments he spent with his love and that there is no reason to end his life, most of the images during the video are images on the couple, at the end when he is going to jump his love comes back and stop him from doing it.
    Its a very emotional video and song, hope you like it, as for the english lyrics i made a video with them myself:

Ljupco and Luis DLC like this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023