•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Inspireland Promo #23

1. Julio STRANGLES

For edition 23 Inspireland will go back and send ITALIAN, it's the second time we go with this language previously Anna Tatangelo represented us with the song Ragazza di Periferia,getting a 6th position the best position of the country till there.

This time we will have a Italian band representing us, the band is made by 2 male singers that are also brothers the type of song would be something between the ballad pop rock songs. the song is from 2008.

That is all

[IMG]
  2. James ... and his things xD

3. Julio STRANGLES

Is it, Adam doesn't know it :o
  4. Julio STRANGLES

okay, after being tricked Inspireland had to change the song of this contest, some country told us that would withdrawal and asked us to show them the song, and, as the country said they would not take part, we showed the song with no intention of any other thing cause like we said we only showed cause that person said would not take part and asked us the song, at the end the country ended up submitting a song and told someone that they knew our song and that we showed it to them, making us on a situation of changing song or being DSQ. We didn't have any song ready and this came as unexpected. we will end up sending some other song if I find any on time, cause so far we have few hours till the submission ends, and no song.

that is all
  5. Julio STRANGLES

after submitting other song we got the news that it was already sent by someone else, and as we don't have nothing else to send we won't take part and be DSQ

That is all
  6. Julio STRANGLES

okay we are the new Ukraine of the contest, I had one last song that was accepted she is American the song is a ballad and its a recent song, I'm sorry Luigi but I didn't have nothing more to send as you can see above...

that is all
  7. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

No need to apologize, I'm just glad you're in it;)
  8. Mina Member with a "past"

We're all glad you're in :D
  9. Ljupco Active Member

Welcome back!!! SO glad you'll be part of this as well :)
  10. Julio STRANGLES

okay. once again the 3rd song we picked was already sent too.... what a luck I have this edition...I dunno what else to send...
  11. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

Julio, this only can mean something, and you must know what that is.
    Simply: Go Juche this edition.

Destiny?:rolleyes:
  12. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

Just send something , we want you in the contest!! Don't you really have anything to send? Whereas I have it hard to send a certain song because of other candidates, I have too many songs to send. Unfortunately we cannot share them , you would have liked ONE of them( out of 100 or 1000, well maybe).
  13. Who did this? I am not having behaviour like that and will quite frankly campaign for their disqualification unless it's already happened.
  14. Julio STRANGLES

I don't want anyone DSQ. I shouldn't have shown the song as it is against the rules, even if that person said that wouldn't take part I should have waited for the end of submission to be sure, I shouldn't have show it. I have a 4th song lets see if it is accepted this time.
  15. Julio STRANGLES

okay anyway hopefully this one will be accepted if it isn't I will give up, she is from Luxembourg the song is from this year and its sung half in English half in French
  16. Entario Junior Member

What a crappy attitude from this "unknown country"
  17. Julio STRANGLES

18. Let me come at this from a different way then. I don't particularly want someone who is so determined to win that they'd trick others players to get them disqualified in this contest. It's just not what chat is about. At the very least please tell me who it was (in PM if you want) so I can abuse them. :devil:
  19. Julio STRANGLES

after all this mess, the songs were moderated today, so we kept the 1st song after all.........

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023