•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Jamoukovia promo 20

1. James ... and his things xD

In edition 20 Jamoukovia is sending a song in English for the first time. The song is by an Italian indie band and handles about a lover who choose another way in life. It is no famous song as nor the lyrics, nor the video clip was available on the internet. Thats why I made a videoclip myself (Thanks Mina for the technical help)

Special thanks to all who voted Alizée to the top ten and congratulations Adam to give the contest the first winning song in French!

See you all in edition 20 in Il regno d' italophilia!
  2. Mina Member with a "past"

You're welcome, you can show me your gratitude by voting for me ;D
  3. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Asking Mina for help making videos is as crazy as people asking Anette for help on computers. ;D
  4. James ... and his things xD

or asking julio help to find a good bf ;D
  5. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

LMFAO at all these comments.
  6. I may not be a computer expert but I'm not as dumb as you may think ;D
  7. Mina Member with a "past"

LMAO, good one ;D
  8. Mina Member with a "past"

At least my videos are original....and I don't remember any originality whatsoever in yours when you still participated in the contest.
    Soooooooo, first make your own video and then judge mine :@
  9. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

I leave it to the professionals who make official music videos :P And it works ofc. HLO 4 victories + 1 second place (which I will q.f. never forgive Anette for) ;D

But I did make my own videos in Edition 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19. You know, they're called "results shows" and "recaps" :P

However I was not referring to the content of your videos, just that I remember how you struggled to even find out how to record an audio clip, let alone a video. Maybe one day San Minino's broadcaster might even embrace widescreen. Even Black Daisystan did. :D
  10. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

rude
  11. Julio STRANGLES

i have the best bf in the world so say whatever you want it wont change bulah
  12. Mina Member with a "past"

I struggled because I had never done it before. But now I can do it :cool: As for the results shows and the recaps, sure, they're fine but it's not like submitting your own video and song and getting voted for it, is it?:P
    I mean it's so easy when you just present sth that noone really judges :P
  13. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

You judge them when you shower them with praise. :cool:

WHEN WILL SAN MININO GO WIDESCREEN?
  14. Mina Member with a "past"

When I find out what that is:S..bite me :@
  15. James ... and his things xD

Rofl i read this thread again today. So funny

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023