•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Junior Eurovision!

1. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

The weather may be ridiculously shit (the hailstones were so big at one point that I could feel them through my rainjacket), however this did brighten up my day :D And its so amazing I feel its deserves a thread of its own :P :

(Is it just me or is some of the music at the beginning and end stolen from ESC 05?)
  2. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

I've seen this already and I do think it's rather cute. Furthermore, it seems that I may be able to watch JESC live! :D
  3. The music does remind me of ESC 2005 but that's only a good thing in my books! :D That put a smile on my face, I might actually watch the show now!

and Chris, the job situation is bad in the UK, I must admit, but don't move to Ukraine!!! It's never the answer...
  4. Chris, will you go to the Ukraine :P

I don't think anyone has posted a link to the JESC songs, so here they are:

5. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

When I said I will watch it live I meant by the live webcast, so I am not going to Ukraine. :P

Saying that I really would like to go to Norway live. How amazing would that be? That's why I really need a job. :o
  6. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

Oh, who is planning to watch JESC this Saturday? If I am free I wouldn't mind having a live discussion with people about the contest. :D

Please respond. ;)
  7. I am planning to watch it, certainly, if only to watch the anti-christ triumph for Belarus yet again with 666 points.

Because LET'S FACE IT, it's only marginally worse vocally than X Factor, less scripted and about 100000 times more ORIGINAL.

DANYL 2 DIE & MIMMI/LAURA FTW. Tah.
  8. Yes, please :P

I will watch it if there's a webcast. Swedish TV4 will not broadcast live :@
  9. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Maybeee ....

I share Sheep + Stockholm's thoughts btw, if any country other than Belgium, Sweden or even Belarus win, I shall decree JESC is officially absolute shite, and that is not open for debate. On the other hand if they do win, JESC officially becomes the best thing since ... the last very good thing :D
  10. Alex Identified Flying Object

Belarus.
    FTW.
    or go to hell.

etis atis animatis , etis atis amatis
  11. Eurovizz Member

Just watched this video, even though I don't follow JESC and won't either,

If this adorable girl from Belgium doesn't win, JESC is shit.
  12. Truer words were never spoken.
  13. She's been my favourite all along :P
  14. CTP Jass hater

Having cracked under pressure... I have finally succumbed and listened to all the JESC songs from this year... And this is definitely the best entry this year. I may have to procure a copy of this sometime :o

Belarus for the bin!
  15. Mina Member with a "past"

Laura has also been my favourite ever since I heard the song. Go Belgium :D
  16. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

Etis Atis Animatis!!! :D:D:D
  17. Stewart SOD ME HARD AND FAST

Anything with yodelling is an automatic winner in my eyes.

BELGIUM FTW.
  18. Mina Member with a "past"

I'm excited because I just realized I can watch JESC on TV through RIK...yayyyyyyyyyyyyy:D
    And btw after Belgium my 2nd favourite is Ukraine :cool:
  19. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

BELGIUM OWNED.

That needed saying.
  20. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Only 8 points behind though. :)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023