•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

language learning

1. missdisco New Member

Hello, I'm new.

So, I'm currently learning Swedish online for larks, and wondered, is anyone else learning a new language as an adult (and are they doing it because of Eurovision? :D)
  2. Liam Esterran.

Yeah, I am learning Estonian, and I'd never have thought of it if it hadn't been for Eurovision.
  3. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Well I'm 17, not an adult. But I definitely want to learn more languages, like Hungarian, Greek, Finnish and Portuguese because of Eurovision!
  4. James ... and his things xD

I studied some French and Italian. Nothing to do with Eurovision.
  5. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

6. matthewbell32 Du kommer alltid vara nummer 1 för mig

I'm attempting to learn Swedish too, although it isn't because of eurovision.
  7. From Iceland, speak Icelandic fluently, English, Danish and now adding French as 4th language :)

Not because of Eurovision at all, just think it's handy to be abe to speak several :)
  8. missdisco New Member

Estonian? Awesome. If I could find somewhere free/cheap I'd learn Serbian, since I like their eurovision songs.
    Liam likes this.
  9. Liam Esterran.

Well, I'm on university exchange here. Eurovision just pushed me a little ways to pick it as a destination :D
  10. missdisco New Member

I wish I liked Sweden's Eurovision entries more. I hear that they have a better quality of life and less inequality than many other countries... but they also came up with Abba, The Herreys, Eric Saade and Carola
    MagicGianluk likes this.
  11. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

EXC ARTISTS!
  12. True ;)

Lycka till med svenskan!

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023