•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

MinnEiginnRass Edition 20#

1. First of all: Congratulations Adam for your winning and jw for genius design as always.;)

When I started to look for a song to send in this time I did have a little clue what would work. After the results last night I dropped it and tried to find something else.

So, now proud to present, the promo for MinnEiginnRass's entry for edition 20#:

The band isn't much of a band, more like a duo. American country music duo.
    They have been going on for a few years now and are still going strong. Their music is mostly country songs, even if they do have ballads, cheer happy songs, love songs, kinda just the whole pack.

The song is now the song I've been listening to again and again for the past 3 hours or so hehe.
    I think it's catchy, inspiring, cheering and totally awesome.

The video is weird. Still haven't figured out where I shall put James in it but I'll just have to find out later. ;D
  2. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

Catchy is always good.
  3. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

OH MA GAWD I think I may know who you're sending ... :P

If I do, good choice :cool:

4. Hehe, please send me a message with your suspicions :) I'd like to see what you think I am sending. haha
  5. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

I think if I got it right and you had to confirm it, it would be a breach of the rules ... however when the songs are released I'll tell you whether I was right or not (And who I was thinking it was) :P
  6. alright

yeah I forgot xD but yeah please do when the release is :)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023