•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

No Way Norway !!

?

How much do you hate Rybak ?

I Dislike Him - We Don't Wanna Ride Back 2 vote(s) 25.0%
I Hate Him - and I hate the people who say I am jealous of him !! 3 vote(s) 37.5%
I am going to boo my voice off when he is on stage 0 vote(s) 0.0%
He has ruined my life ... enough said. 3 vote(s) 37.5%
  1. Mark New Member

This is the day we have all been waiting for ...

NORWAY DAY !!!!!!!!

Time to beat a few toads up without feeling guilty !!

Feel free to bash Rybak + Norway + Brainwashed fans as much as you, but remember NO loving !
  2. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

LMAO @ the totally unbiased poll!!!

OK heres my opinion ...

The song isn't that bad, i'm not exactly a fan of it but its not a bad song and it is kinda nice to listen to.

The performance imo is silly, the dancers just seem to be there for the sake of it and its all just a bit weird!

The hype is ridiculous. Everybody is saying how its such an amazing song, when realistically everybody must know its no musical masterpiece.

Overall ... 3-4/10
  3. Mina Member with a "past"

I hate the hype about an average song and his facial expressions rub me the wrong way.
    I have come to dislike the song although as a song it's not bad but I just can't stand the performance:rolleyes:
    And one more thing I can't stand is people who have been moaning about 'lack of quality' in eurovision saying that this is a great song...no, it's not a great song, it's just a cute-ish guy playing the violin while the dancers do somersaults...if this wins (knock on wood:o), it won't be because of the song but because of Alexander and the show.
  4. Mark New Member

and it is kinda nice to listen to.

WHO ARE YOU !?!?!?! pfft. of the day Jonny, even a bigger pfft. than the rehearsals

Anyhoo, as I have said many of times before to the Norwyish/wannabe-Norwayish I have always detested this song, when I first heard the song I thought it sounded like a celtic Amy Winehouse sobber ( ie. terrible ), things didn't help matters when it knocked out my fav, Sichelle out of MGP :@:@, then I saw the performance, and it went from being disliked to the most hated thing in the world, and his interviews on Oikotimes didn't help matters, the cocky little twat, and then the small hype around it up to MGP Final was annoying, then he won Tone by miles, which is another reason to hate him :@:@ and then the hype afterwards is just sooooo terrible !! - then all the Norwayish/wannabe-Norwayish getting upset over my comments which were perfectly reasonable consider people were saying the same stuff to Dima, Sakis, Hadise, Chiara, Carola, Marija S and all the other artists ... but it's just when it comes to their fav they can't take the heat ... the bloody hypocrytics, then the biased websites just mentioning him over and over again the week after he won *cough cough oikos* and then the HUUUUUUGE hype afterwards... then me getting IP banned, because some people can't take the heat when it's put on them ...

so the lesson of the story is ... Don't like Rybak and Grow a bloody backbone !!!!
  5. Kevin New Member

You're just jealous coz hes the fav ;) :P
  6. Mark New Member

dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!
  7. This is certainly not one of my favourites this year, but I can't say I dislike the song, nor Rybak :o

In my opinion the Norwegian entry is the weakest Nordic entry but it will probably do well in Moscow ;)
  8. Stine Mendez New Member

Yaaaay norway!!!

OMG you people are so mean I can't even believe it...ROFL!! :D
    I know I'm the only Rybak-lover here, so I won't even bother voting in this poll...XD

OSLO 2010!!!!!!!!!!!

:P:P
  9. Mark New Member

Stine: You big Hora din Norway !! :D
  10. Stine Mendez New Member

ROOOOOFL Mark!!!
    Thank you, I love you too! You're an even sexier slampa than Chiara, and even better, you can fly to moscow using only one seat:D

I stand by my previous comment, loving Rybak is the way to go.:D

OSLO 2010!!

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023