•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Number of auto qualifiers poll

?

How many auto-qualifiers should pass from the previous edition's highest ranked participants?

Poll closed 10th September 2011.
Three 13 vote(s) 59.1%
Five 9 vote(s) 40.9%
  1. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Hi

As either winner of the other poll will result in the auto qualifiers being reduced to either the top 3 or the top 5 from the previous edition, now is your chance to pick whether it's 3 or 5.

THE RESULTS OF THIS POLL ARE BINDING AND THE WINNING OUTCOME WILL BE ENACTED FROM EDITION 30 ONWARDS.

As it is binding, please do not make any comments in this thread. Just vote. It's like an election day - on the day of the voting, no canvassing is allowed.
  2. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

I'm closing the polls now because the only regular chatters from the contest who haven't voted in this poll are Liam, Lilly, Jonny and IG and even if they would all vote for 'Five', that'd only make it 13-13 and in that situation my vote would determine the winner and I've voted for 'Three'.

From Edition 30, the top 3 of the previous edition will qualify for the final.
    MagicGianluk and NickEmpel like this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023