•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Our Votes: Estonia wins the 2nd semi-final with 135 points!

?

Are you happy with the results?

Poll closed 13th May 2009.
YES! Very happy! :D 3 vote(s) 23.1%
Yes, quite happy! 9 vote(s) 69.2%
It's OK I suppose... 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I'm dissapointed... 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I HATE THE RESULTS!!! :( 1 vote(s) 7.7%
  1. Stewart SOD ME HARD AND FAST

IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT BECAUSE JOHAN MISSED THE VOTING DEADLINE, HIS POINTS WERE ALLOCATED TO SEMI-FINALISTS IN THEIR FINAL POSITION AFTER ALL OTHER VOTES HAD BEEN COLLECTED.
    For example, 1st place earned an extra 12pts, 2nd place earned an extra 10pts.... and so on with 10th place earning an extra point. This was done to keep the point distribution equal to that in semi-final 1.

Estonia have claimed first place in our semi-final 2 voting with 135 points. The country - represented by Urban Symphony with the song "Rändajad"
    - received points from fourteen voters as well as earning seven sets of twelve points.

Out of the 19 participating countries, only 10 could pass through to the final and thanks to your votes, the following 10 countries qualified (with points);

Estonia 135
    Denmark 117
    Azerbaijan 97
    Greece 88
    Ireland 79
    Ukraine 69
    Moldova 61
    Norway 59
    Lithuania 56
    Albania 44

Download Scoreboard @
    http://rapidshare.com/files/223737445/Escchat.com_Semi-Final_2_Scoreboard.doc

ANALYSIS
    COMING SOON!
  2. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

IRELAND QUALIFIED!!! And Azerbaijan and Denmark!!!! :D
  3. Mark New Member

How can any of you speak to me now !?!?! voting for Rybak - Shame on you, when I find out who it was, there will be blood !!
  4. Mina Member with a "past"

I'm quite happy about Estonia (goooooooooo Sandra:D) and also about Moldova, Albania and of course, Greece:P
  5. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

I still can't believe how many points Norway got :o But at least Ireland beat them!! :D
  6. Kevin New Member

:o:o:o:o:o

you RYBAK SLUTS!!!!!!!

how can rybak come higher than lithuania :o !!!!!!!

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
  7. My top 3 Ireland, Denmark and Azerbaijan did well :D Actually, 8 out of the 10 countries I voted for qualified.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023