•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Planet Janet # 24 Debut Entry

1. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

The people of Planet Janet - the Janetalia(ns) - have decided for our first foray into this majestic event, to discard (for the time being at least) all those songs we really really like, which are about people wanting to kill themselves, and sock it to you right between the eyes and enter an uptempo, quite "poppy" song, sung in German. It is lovely and summery and has some terrific brass, and a line that we think will appeal particularly to the people of Balunistan.

It has great "danceability" as the person who introduced us to it would say. Yes, you should see Our Eponymous Leaderette bopping round the kitchen to this one.

Well… Maybe not.

We are delighted and privileged to be accepted into such an august body of nations. Thanks go especially to the people of the Arkian State, Sylvarova, Jamoukovia and Il Regno d'Italfofilia for their particular support and encouragement, and to the Grand Potentate of Furnyland for our official name and for putting up with our twattiness.

We hope you like our song, and the very best of luck to everyone.
    dan, matthewbell32, Lilly.. and 3 others like this.
  2. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Margaret Jong-Mussolini vehemently approves, and to celebrate she has ordered several of her eunuchs to sacrifice themselves to the Gods. This in turn brings employment opportunities, as posts for several new eunuchs are now open.
    adamacs and Merjan like this.
  3. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

Villa Badia admires blackdaisystani capability to solve their problems with a simple and innocuous action.

Furhthermore, we send 3 kg. of Good Luck to Genitalia aka Planet Janet. go German.
    Merjan likes this.
  4. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

Welcome from Almatia , we wish you a happy time as a part of the contest . :)
    Merjan likes this.
  5. Welcome to the contest Merjan, I can't wait to hear your song :)
  6. Julio STRANGLES

welcome Merj :D enjoy the contest :D
  7. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Not Genitalia, Nessie. Janetalia. :sneaky: I don't know how could possibly confuse the two! :o
  8. Natalya Rusinka :D

1) Planet Janet = Awesome. :geek:
    2) No clue, But I look forward to hearing your entry :D
    3) Good Luckkkkk :P
  9. DJ Balkan Ramadanske♥

Welcome from Xhanostania :) Have fun and good luck!
  10. MORKMINDY Weird Person :D

Welcome :D
    Good luck :D!!
    Germany and poppy :o... sounds interesting :P :)
  11. Erixi Member

welcome to the contest :up:
  12. Ljupco Active Member

Wiccania is so delighted to see new countries in this contest! We wish you all good luck and we're looking forward to hearing your debut entry!
  13. dan Bald Member

Good luck Janet!
    Rua likes this.
  14. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

My mind cannot unsee this disturbing mental image :'( (which kitchen?) and I dare say you were the only one bopping around to that horrific song.
    NEVER a more truthful confession have you made.
    We didn't. <<
    dan, Julio and Rua like this.
  15. dan Bald Member

Continuing from my post yesterday, I have just put my computer's clock forward 195 weeks and 2 days to agree with this. ^
    jw likes this.
  16. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

James likes this.
  17. dan Bald Member

[IMG]
    jw likes this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023